1. It goes without saying that......= It is obvious that......= Obviously,...不用说/很明显，......
It goes with saying that everyone should keep a balanced diet for the benefit of health.
2. I am greatly convinced (that)…我深信…...
I am greatly convinced that we can improve our writing if we insist on reciting some useful sentences.
3. It can be easily proved (that)…很容易证明..….
It can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time.
4. There is no doubt (that)…毫无疑问地，......
There is no doubt that nearsightedness is a serious problem among the youth of our country.
5. According to my personal experience, …通过我个人经验，......
According to my personal experience, smile has done me a lot of good.
According to my personal experience, friends bring me not only trust, understanding , but also warmth.
6. Take …for example, …拿…...做例子，......
Take my sister for example, she stayed in German and now she can speak Germany fluently.
7. As a popular saying goes, “….”俗话说得好，..….
As a popular saying goes, “ Actions speak louder than words.”
8. As far as I am concerned , …就我而言/在我看来，......
As far as I am concerned, kids’ lying is a natural and normal behaviour.
9. As for me/Personally speaking, …在我看来，......
As for me, I prefer to live in the countryside, because I can breathe fresh air , which is beneficial to our health/from which we benefit a lot/which benefits us a lot.
10. As for sth/doing sth,至于…...
When it comes to sth……当谈到、涉及到…...时
As for advertisements, many consumers aren’t satisfied with them and think most of them are untruthful.
When it comes to the problem of teenagers studying abroad, many parents think their children can have more chances to receive better education.
11. We must keep in mind that...我们必须牢记…...
We must keep in mind that we are not children any more, and we should be independent.
12. It is said/reported that…据说/据报道…...
It is reported that the building caught fire at 2 o'clock in the morning, causing 30 people injured/and 30 people were injured .
13. It is believed/thought that...人们觉得…...
It is believed that music can help people relax themselves.
It is thought that music can help us reduce the pressure from study and life .
14. It is estimated that...据估计…...
It is estimated that 70% of families in Dongguan have their own private cars.
15. It cannot be denied that...无可否认.…..
It cannot be denied that great changes have taken place in China in the past 30 years.
16. It can be seen from the chart/the table that...从图表中，我们能够看出…...
It can be seen from the chart that most students/a majority of students choose to ride a bike to school/go to school by bike while only a few students prefer to walk to school.
17. The results of the survey suggests that...调查的结果表明…...
The result of the survey suggests that many Chinese students abroad spend most of their time on study and have little time for part-time jobs.
18. Some people hold the opinion that...有些人觉得......
Some people hold the opinion that money is the source of happiness.
19. Frankly speaking=to be frank,….坦白说，......
Honestly speaking=to be honest,...老实说，......
Frankly speaking, people become friends not because they stay together, but because they have something to share.
To be honest, I feel lonely because no one share my joys and sorrows .
20. As is known to all= As we all know，...众所周知，......
As is known to all, China is a developing country , not a developed one.
21. Compared with...，...和…...相比，......
Compared with traditional letters, e-mails have many advantages, such as fast speed and free of charge.
22. In common with sb，...和某人一样，......
In common with you , I like to go climbing at weekends for the reason that I can relax myself as well as keep fit.
23. with +n + to do/doing/done（此结构在句子中做伴随、原因等伴随状语）
With time going by ,I gradually realize the importance of health.
With the door locked, I had to stay inside for a whole day.
With a letter to write, he decided not to call at Uncle’s .
24. with + n +介词短语/形容词/副词（此结构在句子中做状语或定语）
The village with trees around it used to be beautiful.
The students are listening to the teacher, with their eyes wide open.
The boy ran into the house ,with his nose red.
25. We should take full advantage of/make full use of...，我们应该充分采用…...
Therefore, I think we should take full advantage of net information to broaden our horizons.
On the contrary, some people think college students should make full use of their spare time to do part-time jobs so that they can get some work experience.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
29. In 20xx you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
52. Thank you for your consideration.
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study.
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
1.With the development of science and technology, there are more and more people believe that…
2.Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our daily life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. For example,...
3.Different people have different opinions about...
4.Every coin has two sides.
5.There is no doubt that + 句子~~ (毫无疑问的……)
6.An advantage of is that + 句子(……的优点是……)
7. leave… far behind 把…远远地甩到后边
8. In addition, the west’s unique unfavorable geographic positions greatly limit its development 另外，西部极为不利的地理位置限制了其自身的发展。
9. subsistence problem温饱问题
10. If left unchanged, the underdevelopment in the west will greatly affect overall prosperity and even social stability.这种状况若不改变的话，西部的落后将极大地影响共同富裕的目标甚至社会稳定。
11. However, the western region development is a long-term systematic project.然而，西部开发是一个长期的系统工程。
12.It calls for tremendous efforts of several generations.它需要几代人的共同努力。
13. There are several reasons for…, but in general, they come down to three major ones... 有一些原因，但总的来说，归结为三大原因。
14. There are many factors that may account for…, but the following are the most typical ones. 有很多因素可以解释...…，但以下是最典型的因素。
15. Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective. 许多方法可以有助于解决这个问题，但以下的可能是最有效的。
1、the most + 形容词 + 名词 +(that)+ 主词 + have ever +seen(known/heard/had/read, etc)
例句：Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen。海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。
2、Nothing is + er than to + V
Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V
例句：Nothing is more important than to receive education。没有比接受教育更重要的事。
3、cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much(再怎么强调.。。的重要性也不为过。)
例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much。我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。
4、There is no denying that + S + V .。。(不可否认的……)
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad toworse。不可否认的，我们的生活品质已经每况愈下。
5、It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ (全世界都知道……)
例句：It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us。全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。
1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important/(necessary, difficult, convenient, possible)for sb. to do sth.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
(2)比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…, they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
1. The main reasons are listed as follows：
2. I＇m so sorry for not having written to you for such a long time.
3. I am a slow walker，but I never walk backwards.
4. People neeed some courage in life，just like climbing a ough there are stemp ahead，you still fell some timorous and dare not go ahead. But when you conquer the timidity and reach the peak，you will feel the importance of courage as you enjoy the beautiful scenes. It is the same with life.
5. Never underestimate your power to change yourself！
6. Getting out of bed in winter is one of life＇s hardest mission.
7. How are you？
8. Real dream is the other shore of reality.
9. How is everything？
10. I have been so busy recently that I could hardly find any time to write.
11. take effective measures to do sth.
12. Victory won＇t come to me unless I go to it.
13. Take the essence and discard the dregs.
14. Nothing is impossible！
15. Exploit to the full one’s favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones.
16. One has no reason to end his ng is itself happiness.
17. Thank you for writing to me.
18. I don＇t long for luxurious life and gorgeous appearance，but I need a complete in habitation for sentiment.
19. suffer from heavier work pressure.
20. The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life，which no Arcadian success would do.