1. Lucy doesn't have an eraser. Let me give to .
A. mine; him B. mine; her C. her; mine D. my; her
2. He learned swimming all by .
A. he B. him C. his D. himself
3. I think everything ready for the party.
A. is B. are C. get D. are getting
4. What were you doing nine and eleven yesterday?
A. from B. at C. among D. between
5. It him half an hour to drive home every day.
A. costs B. spends C. takes D. uses
6. 1 haven't heard from Bill he left here.
A. when B. before C. since D. while
7. —By the way, is your father?
—He's quite well, thank you.
A. who B. what C. how old D. how
8. —-I'm sorry to have kept you . —-It doesn't matter. I've just come.
A. wait B. waited C. waiting D. to wait
9. Mr Smith usually reads a newspaper he's waiting for the bus.
A. if B. then C. because D. while
10. —Mary doesn't . hear very well. —Yes, there is with her ears.
A. anything wrong B. nothing wrong C. something wrong D. wrong something
浏览完整试题11. Canadians speak______ and________.
A. Italian; Japanese B. English; China C. German; Russian D. French; English
12. I’m sorry I forgot________ the book to you,
A. to bring B, bringing C. bring D. brought
13. The old woman never feels happy,________?
A. won’t she B. will she C. does she D. doesn't she
14. She prefers to live________ the working people.
A. between B. during C. for D. among
15. He's good at volleyball________ he isn't tall enough.
A. because B. after C. though D. since
16.1 didn't think maths ____ important at that time.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
17. —May I speak to Mabel, please? —Sorry. She's________ Paris.
A, gone in B. been in C. gone to D. been to
18. You'd better________ in the meeting room.
A. to smoke B. smoking C. not smoke D. not to smoke
19. My watch is broken. I'll go and buy a new . .
A. it . that C, this D. one
20.—When your classmate can't catch your meaning, what will he say to you?
A. Say again. B. pardon? C, I don't understand you. D. What did you say just now?
21. I’ll be sorry______ Kunming. I’ve enjoyed living here.
A. to leave B. to live in C. to stay in D. to visit
22. The engineer will return from Macao______ a few days.
A. since B. in C. on D. after
23. -______to Beijing? -Yes. And I will be back next week.
A. Have you gone B. Have you been C. Are you going D. Did you go
24. -Didn't you win the 100-metre-race? -No, I didn't. ______. -Good luck next time.
A. I was the first B. I passed the finishing line C. I forgot the sports meet D. I was the last
25. He has never visited the Great Hall of the People,______?
A. hasn't he B. has he C. dose he D. doesn't he
26. ______natural things they are!
A. How B. What C. Which D. Where
27. —I had a really wonderful time in Beijing, It's one of the most beautiful cities in China.
A. It's a pleasure B. Good. Thank you C. Enjoy yourself D. Oh, I'm glad to hear that
28. It's very nice you to get me two tickets______ the World Cup.
A. for； of B. of； for C. to； for D. of； to
29. —What did Mr Jones do before he moved here?
—He a city bus for over twenty-five years.
A. is driving B. drove C. has driven D. drives
30. —What about having a cup of tea? — .
A. I want it B. Help yourself C. Good idea D. Me, too
31. —Excuse me. Could you tell me get to the plane?
—Certainly. Go straight along here.
A. how can we B. how we can C. when can we D. when we can
32. Be careful, Jane. Don't your hands dirty.
A. get B. keep C. have D. let
33. . —Today or tomorrow? —What are you talking about?
—We are talking about to give a talk on WTO.
A. how B. where C. when D. what
34. —Do you mind if I sit here? — . It' s for Mr. Brown.
展开余下试题A. Not at all B. Never mind C Better not D. Of course not
35. enjoyable music programme on Channel 3!
A How B How an C What D What an
36. Mr Green has lived in the hotel since he came to China.
A. five-star B. five-stars C. five star's D. five stars
37. The students of Class Four will spend their summer holiday in Guilin, but we haven't decided .
A. what to buy B. where to go C. how to go D. which to choose
38. He is only ________boy．He isn't old enough to take care of himself．
A．a 8-year-old B．an 8-year-old C．a 8-years-old D．an 8-years-old
39．—Who won the first at the speech contest（演讲比赛）？ —Lin Qianqian did．
A. score B．success C．one D．prize
40. The friends you have，the you will be．
A．more；more happily B．less；happier C．more；happier D．less；more happily
41. — will the meeting start？ —In ten minutes．
A．When B．How soon C．How long D．How often
42． Saturday Sunday is OK because I'll be busy then．
A．Either；or B．Neither；nor C．So；that D．Both；and
43．Tom and Mary were saved，but in the classroom died in the fire．
A. the others B．other C．another D．the other
44. I can't speak English well she does．
A.so；for B．very；that C．too；so D．so；as
45. It is reported that people died in the 9／11 Terror Attack（恐怖袭击）．
A．thousand of B．three thousands of C．thousands of D．three thousand of
46. —How do you like the film Hero？ —
A．It's wonderful． B．What about you？ C．Yes，I like it． D．No，I don't like it at all．
47．—I'm afraid I can't help you． —_________. I can do it myself．
A．Excuse me B．Never mind C．I'm sorry D．Sure
48．—Would you like me to get a ticket for you？ — ．
A．I'd like you to B．It's very kind of you
C．No，I'll trouble you D．No，I can get it
49. —What was wrong with you last week？ —I had a little accident．
— ．You'd better be careful from now on．
A．It doesn't matter B．You're too careless C．Good idea D．I'm sorry to hear that
50. —Don't forget to give my best wishes to your family． — ．
A．I don't B．I won't C．I can't D．I haven't
51`.—How much is this book？
—I one hundred yuan for the book because I think it's ．
A. paid；interesting B．took；good C．spent；useful D．cost；dear
52. — bad weather！ —Yes，and it will last ．
A． What a；two days B．What；two days
B． C．How；for two days D．How；two days long
53. —Time is money． —But I think time is money．
A．as important as B．more important as
C．the most important in D．more important than
54. —May I put my bike here？
—Sorry，you mustn't．Please look at the sign．It says“ ”．
A．NO PARKING B．NO PHOTOS C．DANGER D．STOP
55. I think very hard to make a cake．
A． that B．these C．it D. this
56. She made the dogs on the ground．
A． lying B．lie C．to lie D.lies
57. There are no rooms for the people．
A． ill B．badly C．sick D.patient
58. Her grandpa was ill in bed she had to stay at home．
A． so B．since C．so that D．but
59. Turn your radio down please．It's ．And I can't stand it．
A． very nice B．very quiet C．too noisy D．really pleasant
60. They played and sang at the party．
A．friendly B．lively C．happily D．happy
1---5 BDABC 6---10 CDCDC 11---15 DACDC 16---20 BCCDB
21---25 ABCDB 26---30 BDBBC 31---35.BACCD 36---40 ABBDC
41---45 BBADC 46---30 ABBDB 51---55 ABDAC 56---60 BCACC