6月5日（ June 5）是世界环境保护日， 我们周围的环境变得越来越糟糕，污染越来越严重。环境问题影响着人们的工作，学习，生活等，而我们的工作，生活，生产等又使环境污染越来越严重。。。。。。如何保护我们的环境？ 请以“ How to protect/save our environment/world？ ”为题写一篇短文。
提示：存在问题：1。水污染越来越严重;2。砍伐森林严重;3。 大气污染严重;4。 白色垃圾等。
How to protect/save our environment/world？
The environmental pollution is worse and worse /more and more seriously today。 Water is polluted; we have no clean water to drink。 Many trees are cutting down， some animals is getting less and less。 Some factories are pouring dirty air in the sky， the population is increasing faster and faster， resources are getting less and less…etc。 Not only does it affect our lives and health， it but also has a great affection in the future。 People's health has been greatly affected by air， noise and water pollution。 Many people died of diseases。 In order to live a better life， we need protect our world。
We shouldn’t throw away rubbish everywhere。 We want to recycle， reduce， reuse things 。Don’t waste things。 This saves money and reduces pollution。 Use things for as long as possible。 We don’t use plastic bags。 We must plant more trees and stop the people cutting them 。We hope our world becomes more and more beautiful。
Don't you feel sick, my friend, when you walk on the wide road and enjoy the green tree red flowers and suddenly smell the foul water? When you walk on the golden sand, the sea breeze is blowing on you, the mood is uncomfortably smooth, suddenly a plastic bag flies to your face, don't you feel disappointed? Don't you feel irritable when you're studying and listening to the noise of a construction site nearby? I believe that everyone will feel the same way as I do.
One is clear. If we continue to waste water in the river, we will soon turn into a dirty river. We see will be: black river at the greasy bubbles, floating on the water called unknown dirt, sending out the thick acrid odor, there shall be no more fish in the river, the river willows only the bare tree trunks.
People take more from the earth and less protection. Rivers are crying, forests are crying, earth is calling. Dear friends, have you heard? As inhabitants of the earth, we must not only complain about the earth, but also act to govern the earth in an effective way.
Friends, we should pay attention to our actions in our lives, not littering or spitting everywhere. Let's do it! Stretch out your hands and hold us tightly together, every day to keep a green, let this green moment? With life, the moment makes us feel green at our side.
The trickle of the stream on the bottom, with springs "ding-dong" qing son crisp sound; The undulating mountain stands erect, imposing overcome all things; It is green and luxuriant. Trees, high, stands on the mountain, show the spirits of a daring not afraid; That open in the wild flowers of various mountain, is varied, the pure and fresh flowers make the person find the scenery pleasing to both the sweet. But that was all have become memories, is facing a murky water, batteries, plastic bags have polluted the land, industrial waste gas, automobile exhaust pollution the air, trees and flowers are hard to meet again, only can see is just a weak looking trees flowers and plants, all everything has disappeared, the earth on a red alert. The national President got together for a meeting for three days and three nights... "All the people moved to the moon" after the meeting, to discuss, they issued such a command. According to the scientists observed earth damage is too severe, human will not far from the end of the world, if you don't leave the earth, mankind had to count the days
such as dead. Now the moon, built with modern humans in the human ancestors, has taken on a new look.
1. It's our duty to protect our environment.
2. It is very important to take care of our environment
3. We should not throw litter onto the ground
4. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
7. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment， the world will become much more beautiful.
1. Last Sunday（Saturday，） ，it was sunny（rainy， windy， foggy，）
2. I got up very early （late）。 After breakfast I went to with my friends by bike， bus，
3. We enjoyed ourselves.
4. We forgot the time. We didn't come back until 5 o'clock.
5. We all felt very tired， but we were happy.
6. I thought I would never forget this trip.
7. Last summer， my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays.
8. We visited a lot of places of interest.
9. We had a good time there.
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1. Last Sunday， Class One had a football match with Class Two.
2. All of us went to watch it.
3. The match was very exciting.
4. In fact， I have never seen such an exciting match before.
5. The score was 5-3. Our team scored three goals in the last fifteen minutes.
6. Class One won this match. Class Two lost.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy？
3. We can't go to sleep too late. We can't get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn't feel like eating anything.
8. I decided to see the doctor.
9. In the doctor's office， the doctor looks over me carefully.
10. He said ："Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water.
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful.
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day.
13. A few days later， I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world.
1. My favorite subject is English.
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world.
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful.
5. So English is very important and I like English very much.
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class.
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class.
8. I hope I can go abroad one day， and then I can speak to foreigners in English.
9. I like English and try my best to learn it.
1. In China the most important holiday is the Spring Festival.
2. It comes in January or February.
3. On the Spring Festival Eve people have a big dinner. They have a lot of nice food to eat.
4. During the Spring Festival people have a lot of interesting things to do.
5. People visit their relatives and friends.
6. They greet each other with a hug and say， "Happy New Year".
7. As China is a big country， people in different places celebrate this holiday in different ways.
1. His name is Jack.
2. He was born in London in 1982.
3. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos.
4. He is 20 years old.
5. He comes from England.
6. He is a good ping-pong player.
7. He is medium build.
8. He has short hair.
9. He is outgoing. Every one likes to talk with him. He gets on well with us.
10. He teaches English very well.
11. He works very hard. He works in No.5 Middle School.
12. He loves watching football games after work.
13. He often helps me with my English.
14. At the age of six， he began to play table tennis.
1. Jim got up very early.
2. Jim cleaned the room and do the housework.
3. Jim went to shop and did some shopping.
4. Jim did some cooking.
5. Jim fed the cat.
6. Jim sweeps the floor.
7. He washes the dishes.
8. He has lunch at school.
9. It is a busy day. He is very tired. But he feels happy.
Currently, the issue of ...has been brought to public attention.
Air pollution and noise pollution caused by automobiles do harm to our health.
Nowadays，it is generally/commonly believed that..., but I wonder that...
Along with the rapid growth of ...,...has become increasingly important in our daily life.
Like a coin has two sides, there is a positive aspect and a negative aspect to...
All in all, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of .... Only in this way can we....
Taking into account all of these factors, we have reached the realization that...
The dilemma is something no one can avoid. Properly handled, however, we will...
Accordingly/Consequently/As a result,it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that...
From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that...
十.连接词 （1）表选择关系或对等关系的连接词：either…or…，neither…nor, or, as well as…, and, both…and…。
（2）表因果关系或对等关系的连接词：therefore, so, as a result, as the result of …，because of, due to …,owing to, thanks to等。
（3）表时间顺序的连接词：the moment, as soon as, at first, then, later, meanwhyle, at the beginning, in the end, before long, for the first（second…）time, the minute等。
（4）表转折关系的连接词：yet, and yet, but , while, on the contrary, on the other hand, however, at the same time（然而）等。
（5）表解释说明的连接词：that is, that is to say, in other words, such as, for instance, and so on, etc. and the like等。
（6）表递进关系的连接词：not only…but (also), what，s more, what's worse, besides, in addition, worse still, moreover, above all等。
（7）表示总结的连接词：in a word, on the whole, in short, briefly, in brief, to sum up, in all等。
af first 起初
after that 那以后
soon/shortly after ……之后不久
in the end 最后
at last 终于
since then 自从那时起
after that 那以后
in no time 不一会儿
after a while 一会儿
to begin/start with=in the first place 首先、第一点
meanwhile=in the meantime=at the same time 在此期间、同时 earlier, until now 直到现在
suddenly=all of a sudden 突然
as a young man 当…… 是个年轻人的时候
at the age of… 在……岁的时候
as early as 早……的时候
as soon as 一……就……
before, the other day 几天前
early in the morning 大清早
after/before dark 天黑后/前
one day 有一天
one afternoon 一天下午
one morning 一天早晨
to the right/left 朝右/左
on the rinht/left 在右/左边
in the middle of 在中间
in front of 在前面
in the front of 在前面
at the back of 在后面
at the bottom of 在底部
on the edge of 在……的边上
on top of 在……的顶部
opposite to 与……相对
close to 靠近
near to 在……附近
next to 与……相邻
Private cars have become an important aspect of people’s life in many parts of our country,especially in large cities such as Beijing,Shanghai and Guangzhou.While they bring much convenience to people,they are also widely criticized.
There are some arguments for owning private cars.In the first place,cars allow people to move around freely,whichgreatly improves our living standard.We easily drive cars for traveling.In second place,When we have something urgent to do,cars are quick than other vehicles in some extent.Last but not least,the car industry can boost economy by creating many job opportunities.
However,there are also many arguments against cars.First of all,they pollute the environment by emitting harmful gases.What’s more,cars cause a large number of traffic accidents,which bring great misery to their family.
As far as I am concerned,we should limit the number of private cars by providing better mass transportation and better service for the people.Everyone should sacrifice his or her own interest for the mass society.
When you pass through the green belt you will see the "protection of green, everyone is responsible" logo. Whether it is in the district or park next to the open space will see "Do not just throw litter" "Do not spit thirsty spit" and other words, such signs in our lives everywhere, these signs And whether it is to remind you to pay attention to the surrounding environment, to do to protect the environment.
As a citizen of a society, we do not do it on a large scale to make rubbish, but to minimize the manufacture of garbage.
Of course, the protection of the environment is not only a unilateral reduction in the manufacture of garbage can be, but also including water resources, land resources, and even can be said everywhere you need to cherish the resources. Installation of water-saving faucet, energy-saving lamps; with our Taomi Shui can then wash water and so on; in no one's time to turn off the lights ... .... Reduce the replacement of a pen and reduce unnecessary waste.
According to statistics, if a ton of paper needs 17 trees if 1.2 billion people each waste a piece of paper will destroy about 6800000 trees; to disposable wooden chopsticks, for example, annual consumption of disposable wood chopsticks 45 billion pairs. 5000 pairs of wood processing disposable chopsticks to consume a 30-year growth of poplar, the country's daily production of disposable wooden chopsticks to consume 100 acres of forest, a year down a total of 3.6 million mu. "6800000", "3.6 million mu" that is a huge number. Reduce the use of plastic bags, disposable lunch boxes. If these are discarded after use, they will cause damage to the land, affect agricultural development, and pose a threat to animal survival. And the battery can not be used directly after the random throw, according to the measurement of a battery in the soil rotten, you can make a square meter of land loss of value; a button button can pollute 600,000 liters of water, the equivalent of a Person's drinking water.
Sometimes we can contribute to the protection of our planet by doing the following.
First, establish environmental knowledge.
Second, know how to save resources. Do not waste water, do not waste food. To control the mining of mineral resources;
Three, do not buy disposable chopsticks, bubble lunch boxes and white pollution items, to resist white pollution;
Fourth, from childhood to establish the child's environmental awareness, do not readily throw garbage, so that they develop a good concept of environmental protection from an early age;
Five, one day less car a day, more walking or just bike, so that both can reduce carbon monoxide emissions, but also exercise, enhance physical fitness;
Six, a lot of community organizations to participate in environmental protection activities, to join them, we will understand the importance of environmental protection;
Seven, in the district or home a variety of some green plants, beautify the environment. So that some small details can play a role in protecting the environment.