1. It’s our duty to save wate
2. As we know ， water is very important to man，
3. we can’t live without water.
4. The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less.
5. But some people don’t care about it .
6. Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.
Something must be done to stop the pollution.
7. It“s our duty to protect our environment。
8. It is very important to take care of our environment
9. We should not throw litter onto the ground
10. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
11. We should plant more flowers and trees。
12. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
13. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment， the world will become much more beautiful.
14.Trees are very helpful and important for us.
15.We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.
It’s everyone’s duty to love and protect the environment.
I’m Mike. I am a student in Huaxing Middle School. Do you know the plastic bags？ Do you often use the plastic bags？ I don’t like them. I think they use the wasting valuable oil their production. And they can’t decompose（分解） in a short time. The plastic bags will make our world worse. I agree with the rule， which people can’t get the free plastic bags in the shops， supermarkets. It encourages people to use their cloth bags and baskets. It’s good for our environment.
So I hope all the students in our class stop to use the plastic bags， and use our own cloth bags. I hope we can take care of our environment. Let’s make our world more and more beautiful.
1000→one(a) thousand,10000→ ten thousand,100000→one hundred thousand ,1000000→one million,10000000→ten million, 100000000→one hundred million,
108→one hundred and eight, 146→one hundred and forty-six, 500→five hundred , 1001→one thousand and one, 1813→one thousand eight hundred and thirteen.
(3) hundred、 初中化学 thousand、 million作数词时,不用复数,前面可以加上one, two, …等其它数词。用作名词时复数表示“成…上…”,后面必须要有of,前面可以加上some,many,several等词。如：five hundred(五百), hundreds of(成百上千的), ten thousand(一万), thousands of(成千上万的), millions of(成百万的)
A teaching plan for Unit 3，Module10
Unit 3 Language in use (Module 10 Life history)
二、Targets for this perio d:
To summarize and consolidate past simple questions and negative sentences and the new vocabulary
Key vocabulary— in, a lot
Key structures—Did you do…? Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.
We didn’t do ….
Task-based approach, formal and interactive approach
Step One To translate the sentences into English
Did you ride a bike to school when you were a boy?
He is one of the most famous wri ters in the world.
In July and August, my brother and I visited my aunt near the sea.
Shakespeare is a writer of plays and poems.
5. 1950年人们不使用移动电话和 计算机。
In 1950 people didn’t use cell phones or computer.
He decided to be an actor when he finished school at the age of f ourteen.
When did your mother and father marry?
At twenty-eight he moved to London and joined a theatre company.
He became a successful actor and started writing plays.
You still see his plays in English and in many other languages.
Step Two To c omplete the con versation (Activity 1)
1. Students finish it by themselves.
2. Check the answers in pairs.
3. Two student act out the conversation.
4. Detailed explanation:
1) in +原料 / 颜色
e.g: He is in black.
He wrote a diary in ink. Cp: He wrote a diary with a pen.
2) a lot = very much ; often
e.g: He learned a lot when he was a child.
Step Three To use the conversation in Activity 1 to write about your parents. (Activity 3)
1. Students finish it by themselves.
2. Students read aloud their passage in the front of the classroom.
(Students should pay attention to the tense)
Example: My parents didn’t use computers at school when they were young. They watched TV with plain color and few channels. Sometimes they played f ootball and tennis in the park.
Step Four To learn about l ife in the past (Around the world)
1. Students read the passage and answer questions.
1) Did people use computers in 1950? No, they didn&rsquo 初二;t.
2) Was there satellite TV or Internet in the past? No, there wasn’t.
3) Why did people travel by bike or by bus? Because Cars were expensive.
4) Did they go to other countries on holiday? NO, they didn’t.
2. Students read it aloud.
Step Five To answer the questions according to the actual life ( Activity 5)
1. Students do it by themselves.
2. Studen ts work in pairs.
Step Six To finish all the exercises in Workbook
1. To review Module 10 and copy all the words and expressions in P159
2. To finish Module 10, 点中典 & 轻巧夺冠
He studies very hard. (作状语)
Life here is full of joy. (作定语)
When will you be back? (作表语)
时间副词通常用来表示动作的时间。常见的时间副词有：now today, tomorrow, yesterday, before, late, early, never, seldom, sometimes, often, usually, always等。例如：
He often comes to school late.
What are we going to do tomorrow?
He is never been to Beijing.
地点副词通常用来表示动作发生的.地点。常见的地点副词有：here, there, inside, outside, home, upstairs, downstairs, anywhere, everywhere, nowhere, somewhere, down, up, off, on, in, out等。例如：
I met an old friend of mine on my way home.
He went upstairs.
Put down your name here.
方式副词一般都是回答“怎样的?”这类问题的，其中绝大部分都是由一个形容词加词尾-ly构成的, 有少数方式副词不带词尾-ly, 它们与形容词同形。常见的方式副词有：anxiously, badly, bravely, calmly, carefully, proudly, rapidly, suddenly, successfully, angrily, happily, slowly, warmly, well, fast, slow, quick, hard, alone, high, straight, wide等。例如：
The old man walked home slowly.
Please listen to the teacher carefully.
The birds are flying high.
He runs very fast.
程度副词多数用来修饰形容词和副词，有少数用来修饰动词或介词短语。常见的程度副词有：much, (a) little, a bit, very, so, too, enough, quite, rather, pretty, greatly, completely, nearly, almost, deeply, hardly, partly等。例如：
Her pronunciation is very good.
She sings 初中数学 quite well.
I can hardly agree with you.
5)疑问副词是用来引导特殊疑问句的副词。常见的疑问副词有：how, when, where, why等。例如：
How are you getting along with your studies?
Where were you yesterday?
Why did you do that?
Mr Smith works very hard.
She speaks English well.
He usually gets up early.
I’ve never heard him singing.
She is seldom ill.
It is a rather difficult job.
He runs very fast.
He didn’t work hard enough.
On my way home, I met my uncle.
The students there have a lot time to do their own research work.
1) very, much
She is a very nice girl
I’m feeling much better now.
Snow was failing. 正在下雪。
Children get a better education today than at any time in the past. 现今孩子们受的比过去任何时候都好。
Child as he was, he knew how to help others. 他虽是个孩子，但已如何帮助别人。
3. 某些特殊词前：例如在man(人，人类), word(消息)的前面不用冠词。如：
Man is a rational animal. 人是理性的动物。
Word came that he had married again. 有消息说，他又结婚了。
He was a teacher before he turned writer. 他在成为作家之前是。
The teacher came in, book in hand. 走进教室，手里拿着书。
He was sitting in the chair, pipe in mouth. 他坐在椅子里，嘴里叼着烟斗。
5. “(a) kind [sort] of＋名词”结构的“名词”前：该结构中的“名词”不管是单数还是复数，其前都通常用零冠词。如：
This kind of book is very interesting. 这种书很有趣。
He is the sort of person I really dislike. 他这种人我真不喜欢。
I was fool enough to accept his offer. 我接受他的提议真是太傻了。
Are you man enough for this dangerous job? 你有勇气敢做这项危险的吗?
初一英语作文：health or Wealth
Which is more important,wealth or health? This is a difficult question which is often argued by people.Everybody has his own answer. In my view,I prefer the former than the latter.
Why? The following points can well suport my statement. Firstly, wealth include not only money but also knowledge, experience, intelligence, etc. one who has no money would has neither food for eating nor clothes for dressing, how can he do anything else. Secondly, if one only has health and he has no knowledge, we think he is a ignorant man 初中数学. He can eat, sleep, walk, but he can't make any contribution to the society. Finally, if you have wealth, you can do anything you want to do, such as travel, buying anything you eager for a long time, you can also do something good for the poor and for anyone who wants help.
In short, wealth can bring you anything which involve health. I think this is a practical answer.