记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

时间:2022-06-29 17:50:11 诗歌 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

  When we two parted

记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌

  记得当时我俩分手,

  In silence and tears ,

  相对无言地垂泪,

  Half broken-hearted

  得分开多少年头,

  To sever for years ,

  真令人心儿欲碎

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  你的脸苍白冰凉,

  Colder thy kiss;

  你的吻更有寒意;

  Truly that hour foretold

  下地是那一刻时光

  Sorrow to this

  预告了我的悲戚!

  The dew of the morning

  那天清晨的寒露

  Sunk chill on my brow

  冷彻了我的眉角,

  It felt like the warnin

  我所感到的露珠

  Of what I feel now .

  象是今天的警告

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你背弃山盟海誓,

  And light is thy fame;

  名声也变得轻浮:

  I hear thy name spoken,

  人们当面提你

  And share in its shame.

  我都会感到羞辱。

  They name three before me,

  人们说出你的名字,

  A knel to mine ear;

  我听来尤如丧钟;

  A shudder come o'er me ——

  忍不住周身颤栗——

  Why wert thou so dear?

  我为何对你钟情?

  They know not I knew thee,

  人不知我俩相识,

  Who knew thee too well——

  我对你了解太透,

  Long ,lon I shall rue thee,

  我将为你深深叹息,

  Too deeply to tell.

  深沉得难以启口.

  In secret we met,

  忆昔日幽会想见,

  In silence I grieve,

  想今朝黯然悲伤,

  Thy spirit deceive

  你竟然把我欺骗,

  If I should meet thee

  你竟然把我淡忘

  After long years,

  假若许多年之后,

  How should I greet there?

  我俩又邂逅相遇我对你该如何称呼?

  With silence and tears.

  只有含着泪默默无语.