美剧经典台词

时间:2022-10-24 14:48:30 台词 我要投稿

美剧经典台词

  在日常生活和工作中,各种台词频频出现,台词是构成一个剧本的基石,是剧本不可或缺的因素。什么样的台词才经典呢?下面是小编整理的美剧经典台词,欢迎阅读与收藏。

美剧经典台词

  美剧经典台词 篇1

  Marriage is a series commitments. 婚姻是神圣的承诺。——《无耻之徒》

  Nobody's evil. They just decide to forget who they are. 没人是坏人,他们只是选择了忘记自己是谁。——《行尸走肉》

  I realized people don't change because they want to change. They change because they have to change. 我发现,人们不会因为想要改变而改变,他们改变都是因为走投无路。——《马男波杰克》

  Marriage is about sticking up for your partners, even when you don't agree with him. 婚姻的意义在于,即使不认同也要支持你的伴侣。——《摩登家庭》

  Winning doesn't mean anything unless someone else loses. 胜利要建立在别人输掉的基础上才有意义。——《西部世界》

  美剧经典台词 篇2

  1.There's something that you should know. 有件事情应该让你们知道。

  2.I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。

  3.I've decided to break up with Alan. 我决定跟亚伦分手。

  4.Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳关节会影响到大家吗?

  5.I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。

  6.Try to accept his flaws. 尝试去接受他的.缺点。

  7.We're just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。

  8.Anyone want to see it? 有人想看吗?

  9.Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?

  10.So that's it? It's over? 就这样结束了?

  11.It's not that bad. 没那么糟糕。

  12.I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。

  13.I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。

  14.What is up with the universe?! 这个世界怎么了?

  15.Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?你们不会有事吧?

  16.It's not fair to me. 这对我不公平。

  17.I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。

  18.She told me about that. 她告诉我了。

  19.I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。

  20.Do you think that was wrong? 你觉得那样不对吗?

  21.Why is it unfair? 为什么不公平?

  22.There's really no easy way to say this. 真的很难启齿。

  23.If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我变得全能的话, 我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。

  24.I'm getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相识的感觉。

  25.What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?

  26.He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。

  27.So how'd it go? 情况怎样?

  28.He's a big boy, he'll get over it. 他长大了,能熬过去的。

  29.We have to talk. 我们得谈谈。

  美剧经典台词 篇3

  The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu.

  他们找到我的那座岛,名为炼狱

  Ive been stranded here for 5years.

  我在此困居了5年

  Ive dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.

  每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救。

  For 5 years,I have had only one thought ,one goalsurvive,survive and one day return home.

  这五年里,我只有一个念头,一个目标活下去,活下去且有朝一日重返家园。

  The island held many dangers.To live,I had to make myself more than what I was,to forge myself into a weapon.

  这座岛上危机四伏。为了生存,我不断突破自己,将自己打造成一柄利器。

  I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked,but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city.My name is Oliver Queen.

  现在踏上归途的我,已不是那个遇难的男孩,而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市带来正义的男人。我是奥利弗奎恩。

  The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days ago.5 years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed The Queens Gambit.

  这位斯特林市居民于五天前在北中国海被渔民发现。五年前的海难造成金牌奎恩号沉船,奎恩也因此失踪,并被认定为已经死亡。

  Queen was a regular tabloid presence and a fixture at the Starling City club scene.Shortly before his disappearance,he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi.

  奎恩曾是八卦小报红人,也是斯特林市夜店的熟客。就在他失踪前夕,他刚从被高度关注的酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中开脱出来。

  Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen,who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased.

  奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特奎恩之子,遇难时罗伯特也在船上,现已正式确认其遇难身亡。

  20% of his body is covered in scar tissue,second-degree burns on his back and arms.X-rays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.

  他身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖,背部和手臂均有二级烧伤。X光片显示至少有12处骨折未完好愈合

  Has he said anything about what happened?

  他提过发生的事吗?

  No.Hes barely said anything.Moira,Id like you to prepare yourself,the Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.

  没有,他只字未提。莫伊拉,我希望你做好心理准备。眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了。

  Your room is exactly as you left it,I never had heart to change a thing.

  你的屋子和你离开前一模一样,我一直不忍去动任何东西。

  Oliver,Its damn good to see you.Im Walter.

  奥利弗,再见到你真是太高兴了。我是沃尔特。

  美剧经典台词 篇4

  Fashion knows not of comfort.

  时尚永远不会考虑舒适

  I miss you, and I’ve been missing you for a while.

  我很想你,想你很久了

  You don't belong with anyone.

  你不属于任何其他人(言下之意:你只属于我!)

  Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. 诚信是维系一段关系之本

  Don't speak until spoken to.

  不说话没人当你是哑巴

  Sunlight creeps in between the curtains.

  阳光穿过窗帘

  Way to be forgotten, but that's how you get remembered. 被人遗忘,也是被人记起的方法

  Do you like this skirt on me?

  你觉得我穿这件裙子怎么样?

  No need to rehash details of decades past.

  没必要把过去的事重新拿出来讲

  That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.

  从没有人为我做过这么浪漫的事

  If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.

  如果胡来才是正确的方法的话,那我闭嘴

  It was an embarrassing failure.

  尴尬地失败了

  Yep, come for the breasts, stay for the brains.

  没错,勾人靠胸,留人靠脑

  I'm actually not that into music.

  其实我不是太喜欢音乐

  That's too bad, you would have made a cute couple.

  真可惜,你们本来可以做一对甜蜜情侣

  If you don’t mind, I’d like to stop listening to you and start talking. 你不介意的话,我想停止听你说话,开始发言。

  This is Steven Hawking! Perhaps my only intellectual equal! 这可是史蒂芬.霍金啊!也许是唯一一个和我智商相当的人

  I wish you all could be inside my head. The conversation is sparkling.

  真希望你们能听到我的心声。我脑中的对白简直是异彩纷呈。

【美剧经典台词】相关文章:

美剧精选经典台词10-10

美剧的经典台词06-14

美剧经典台词06-12

美剧越狱经典台词03-02

美剧经典台词摘选06-12

美剧经典台词截图04-18

那些戳心的美剧经典台词06-20

美剧《权力的游戏》经典台词03-18

美剧《成长的烦恼》中的经典台词06-12