电视剧《破产姐妹》经典台词盘点

时间:2021-06-13 14:09:28 台词 我要投稿

电视剧《破产姐妹》经典台词盘点

  Well, good night, ladies. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

电视剧《破产姐妹》经典台词盘点

  晚安 女士们 早睡早起身体好 不睡小心被虫咬

  And I remember time in New York when that was more cute than accurate.

  想当年 在纽约 这话只是哄小孩的 现在不睡可真的会被咬

  - Good night, Earl. - Good night.

  - 晚安 Earl - 晚安

  Oh, I’ve come across a 6 dollar inaccuracy in tonight’s total.

  我刚刚发现今晚总营业额少了六块

  You must go over all checks again.

  你要再查一遍全部的小票

  Oh , I’m just on my way home.

  哦 但是我要回家了

  But it's not 2 am.

  但现在还没到两点

  I hate to play the heavy but you must sit down and go over checks again.

  我讨厌总唱白脸 但你必须坐下重新检查一遍

  Oh, I’m 75 years old.

  我已经75岁了

  I don’t even have enough time to wipe twice.

  我都没有足够的时间来擦两次屁股

  Well, well. Hello there

  哇哇 女士你好啊

  Such a gentleman.

  真是个绅士啊

  And what a well-behaved boy!

  这孩子真懂礼貌

  Oh, there are the girls.

  女孩们

  - Sophie, hello, you look pretty. - Oh, I know.

  - 你好啊sophie 你看起来很漂亮 - 那还用说

  - Sorry, the kitchen is closed. - What?

  - 不好意思厨房下班了 - 什么?

  The kitchen was closed,

  厨房是下班了

  but can now be opened again for such a beautiful women.

  但是可以为如此漂亮的女士重新开张

  Hello, I am the chef.

  你好 我是这儿的主厨

  Oh, here we go. Ukraines is gonna try to invade Poland.

  又来了 乌克兰又一次要占波兰的便宜了 [Sophie是波兰人]

  It’s double-D day.

  今天是诺曼D杯登陆日啊 [Dday指诺曼底登陆 double D指罩杯]

  Oleg, this is our neighbor Sophie.

  Oleg, 这是我们的邻居Sophie.

  I would like to have a plate with sausage on it while I look over the menu

  先要一盘香肠 其他的我看了菜单再说

  Yowza

  好啊

  You are like someone super-sized Victoria's secret angel.

  你就是丰满版的维密天使嘛 [维密天使是著名内衣品牌维密的模特代称 ]

  I'd like to Gisele on your Bundchens.

  就让我的吉赛尔来唤醒你心中的邦臣吧 [Gisele Bundchen是维密旗下超模]

  Oh!

  哦哦

  You are gonna act like a dog, I’ll treat you like a dog.

  你要装的像只狗 我就待你像只狗

  Well, there goes his photography career.

  啊哦 摄影生涯毁了啊

  Do you still want the sausage?

  你还想要香肠吗

  Yes, of course. Why should sausage suffer?

  肯定还要啊 为什么现在才说上香肠啊

  You know how to handle yourself. Impressive.

  你知道如何保护你自己 干得好

  That was like a game of rock paper pervert.

  石头色狼布 一物降一物

  Sophie, thank you for coming in.

  Sophie 谢谢你能来

  Max and I wanna to talk to you about taking you up on your offer to work for your

  cleaning company.

  Max和我正打算和你商量下加入你的家政公司工作的事情

  Yeah, she wants to do it for money to pay for our website.

  是的 她想赚点外快好维持网站的运行

  But I wanna do it cause I like rummaging through strangers' medicine cabinets.

  我是喜欢在人家药箱里乱翻 看能捡到宝不

  Have you cleaned a house before?

  你之前有打扫过房子吗

  Well, I had a house. And it was very clean.

  我之前有一栋房子 而且它很干净

  But, whatever the task, you won’t be sorry.

  但是 不管任务是什么 你都不会失望的

  Max and I are a great team.

  Max和我是一个很棒的.团队

  And when we set our mind to something, we accomplish it

  并且如果我们下定决心去做某件事 我们都会完成

  - and you can consider giving us… - Oh, stop. This is not the dental school

  interview.

  - 你可以考虑给我们… - 别说了 这又不是牙医学院的面试

  Come on. This is scrubbing toilet. In or out?

  拜托 这只是刷刷马桶 到底干不干?

  We are in, all the way.

  我们加入 全心全意的

  In my experience, when someone tells you they are all the way in, you’d better

  hope their tongue works.

  据我的经验 如果某人对你说他已经全入了 你也就只能指望他舌头功夫厉害了

  So dirty!

  好三俗啊

  We can start tomorrow. Just tell us where to go and we will be there.

  我们可以明天开始 谨遵您的指示

  Oh, OK.

  好的

  Well, you walk out your door, you take right, you go upstairs,

  你们走出房门 往右拐 上楼

  you open my door and you clean my apartment.

  打开我的门 打扫我的公寓

  It’s audition

  这是面试

  Can I just take off my shirt like in Fame?

  我能不能像《名扬四海》里那样 一脱当面试?

  Excuse me.

  打扰一下

  Here is your non-sexual appetizer.

  这是您的开胃菜 不带一点性暗示

  You and I will start small.

  我们认认真真 从头开始

  You like?

  您喜欢吗?

  Yes, good boy. Now, go.

  喜欢 乖狗狗 现在走吧 [呼应上文的"我就待你像只狗"]

  Forced to clean Sophie’s department, this is getting dicey.

  被迫来给Sophie打扫屋子 有点危险啊

【电视剧《破产姐妹》经典台词盘点】相关文章:

破产姐妹经典台词中英文参考06-19

盘点电影电视剧经典台词01-22

电视剧战旗经典台词盘点06-12

《姐妹破产》中英台词02-19

电视剧《亲爱的》经典台词盘点06-12

《破产姐妹》第一季经典台词17条06-19

破产姐妹励志语录范本05-24

破产姐妹台词有哪些05-30

电视剧《如果可以这样爱》经典台词盘点06-20