dear ms. mac queen:
are you looking for a salesperson for the information processing industry? maybe i can help you.
i am the corporate representative for twenty major customers at ibm corporation. based on this experience i can:
- meet large global customers" total information systems requirements
- negotiate worldwide volume purchase agreements
- sell in international markets
- respond to the concerns of senior management
- leverage all corporate resources to achieve customer satisfaction
although other factors such as career growth are of primary importance to me, you should know that my total compensation is $75,000.
i appreciate your consideration.
very truly yours, wade b. stanford