1. you should s the bottle (瓶子) before pouring the orange juice.
2. what’s your attitude t what the kids wear to school?
3. switzerland is the l of watches, and people there are very serious about time.
4. after exercising in the m orning, i usually feel quite r .
5. julie k her mother good night before sh e went to bed.
1. you shouldn’t have (leave) so soon at t he party.
2. he is (suppose) to arrive at the station at 8:40.
3. they lay on the beach, (look) up into the blue sky.
4. eating dumplings at the spring festival (be) the custom in our country.
5. i wa s very embarrassed at the party because i (wear) the wrong clothes.
1. in switzerland it’s very important to be (准时).
2. they (握手) and started a conversation at once.
3. don’t be angry with him. (毕竟), he is still a child.
4. they don’t usually have to (做计划) to meet their friend
5. he lives near the city mall. we can (顺便拜访他家) when we go there for shopping.
1. 他们有相当宽松的规定。(pretty relaxed)
3. 作为一名学生，你应该努力学习。(be supposed to)
4. 你若晚到一会儿也不要紧。(a bit late)
a: what do people usually do on chinese new year, lingling?
b: well, most people buy (1) and give them to others.
a: that’s great. i love getting presents. can i (2) the present i receive right at the time?