Skills Resume for a marketing position
459 Buena Vista Avenue #3
Berkeley, CA 93700
Objective Entry-level Marketing position
Education Ocean University of China
·Coordinated team of ten in planning sorority recruiment, resulting in a chapter membership increase of 35 percent. Implemented a marketing strategy that promoted the benefits of membership.
·Organized fundraising and promotional events for literary/art journal, bringing together Filipino artists from areas throughout California.
·Achieved highest sales volume while employed at a retail store.
· Directed group of 70 sorority members and increased group unity by designing team building activities.
· Motivated 15 underachieving students toward success in district exams
· Drafted proposal for educational project resulting in a $ 600 grant award.
· Conceptuatlized yearlong project for ESL students culminating in a journal of autobiographical works.
· Designed visual concept for a magazine debut event.
·Developed a semester teaching unit on culture, ethnicity, and identity.
·Ms Word,Excel, Adobe Photoshop, SoundEdit Pro, Dreamweaver, strong Internet skills;designed a web page.
Experience Project Coordinator and Tutor, Edna Brewer School(9/06-present)
Managing Editor, Maganda,(9/04-present)
Teaching Intern, Break the Cycle(9/06-present)
Recruitment Chairperson, Chi Omega Sorority(1/05-12/05)
Salesperson, Panoply Corporation (7/03-12/05)
Instructor and Group Leader, National Cheerleaders’ Association(Summer 2003 & 2004)