1. Lucy doesn't have an eraser. Let me give to .
A. mine; him B. mine; her C. her; mine D. my; her
2. He learned swimming all by .
A. he B. him C. his D. himself
3. I think everything ready for the party.
A. is B. are C. get D. are getting
4. What were you doing nine and eleven yesterday?
A. from B. at C. among D. between
5. It him half an hour to drive home every day.
A. costs B. spends C. takes D. uses
6. 1 haven't heard from Bill he left here.
A. when B. before C. since D. while
7. -By the way, is your father?
-He's quite well, thank you.
A. who B. what C. how old D. how
8. --I'm sorry to have kept you . --It doesn't matter. I've just come.
A. wait B. waited C. waiting D. to wait
9. Mr Smith usually reads a newspaper he's waiting for the bus.
A. if B. then C. because D. while
10. -Mary doesn't . hear very well. -Yes, there is with her ears.
A. anything wrong B. nothing wrong C. something wrong D. wrong something
11. Canadians speak______ and________.
A. Italian; Japanese B. English; China C. German; Russian D. French; English
12. I’m sorry I forgot________ the book to you,
A. to bring B, bringing C. bring D. brought
13. The old woman never feels happy,________?
A. won’t she B. will she C. does she D. doesn't she
14. She prefers to live________ the working people.
A. between B. during C. for D. among
15. He's good at volleyball________ he isn't tall enough.
A. because B. after C. though D. since
16.1 didn't think maths ____ important at that time.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
17. -May I speak to Mabel, please? -Sorry. She's________ Paris.
A, gone in B. been in C. gone to D. been to
18. You'd better________ in the meeting room.
A. to smoke B. smoking C. not smoke D. not to smoke
19. My watch is broken. I'll go and buy a new . .
A. it . that C, this D. one
20.-When your classmate can't catch your meaning, what will he say to you?
A. Say again. B. pardon? C, I don't understand you. D. What did you say just now?
21. I’ll be sorry______ Kunming. I’ve enjoyed living here.
A. to leave B. to live in C. to stay in D. to visit
22. The engineer will return from Macao______ a few days.
A. since B. in C. on D. after
23. -______to Beijing? -Yes. And I will be back next week.
A. Have you gone B. Have you been C. Are you going D. Did you go
24. -Didn't you win the 100-metre-race? -No, I didn't. ______. -Good luck next time.
A. I was the first B. I passed the finishing line C. I forgot the sports meet D. I was the last
25. He has never visited the Great Hall of the People,______?
A. hasn't he B. has he C. dose he D. doesn't he
26. ______natural things they are!
A. How B. What C. Which D. Where
27. -I had a really wonderful time in Beijing, It's one of the most beautiful cities in China.
A. It's a pleasure B. Good. Thank you C. Enjoy yourself D. Oh, I'm glad to hear that
28. It's very nice you to get me two tickets______ the World Cup.
A. for； of B. of； for C. to； for D. of； to
29. -What did Mr Jones do before he moved here?
-He a city bus for over twenty-five years.
A. is driving B. drove C. has driven D. drives
30. -What about having a cup of tea? - .
A. I want it B. Help yourself C. Good idea D. Me, too
31. -Excuse me. Could you tell me get to the plane?
-Certainly. Go straight along here.
A. how can we B. how we can C. when can we D. when we can
32. Be careful, Jane. Don't your hands dirty.
A. get B. keep C. have D. let
33. . -Today or tomorrow? -What are you talking about?
-We are talking about to give a talk on WTO.
A. how B. where C. when D. what