Ⅰ. 单项选择 （共15小题，每小题1分，满分15分）
1.—Are you going to Beijing by car?
—No. I’m taking train there.
A. a, / B. a, the C. the, / D. /, a
2. I was born October, 1996 and my cousin was born June 18th, 1995.
A. in, in B. in, on C. on, on D. on, in
3. There are apples on the table. You can have one.
A. a lot B. few C. lots of D. a little
4. Look at the twins. One is quiet, and is outgoing.
A. another B. the other C. the others D. other
5. The weather is hot. Please take your sweater off.
A. too much B. much too C. too many D. many too
6. —Hi, Liu Xia. How can you improve your English so much?
—Oh, nothing difficult. Work harder and your English will be .
A. better B. good C. well D. worse
7. The Summer Palace is one of in Beijing.
A. beautiful park B. more beautiful parks
C. the most beautiful park D. the most beautiful parks
8. —Can you come to my birthday party?
—Yes, I’d love to, I have to look after my mother in hospital.
A. but B. and C. so D. or
9. I find this computer game is to play.
A. enough easy B. easy enough C. enough easily D. easily enough
10. Our team them and yesterday’s football game.
A. won, beat B. won, won C. beat, won D. beat, beat
浏览完整试题11. It’s time for us to listen to the news. Would you please the radio?
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down D. turn up
12. I didn’t leave the house until my dad back.
A. come B. comes C. came D. is coming
13. —Jim, can you help me to do the dishes?
—Sorry, Dad. I to the shop.
A. going B. went C. am going D. goes
14. —What are you going to do this weekend?
—I’m not sure yet. fishing or hiking.
A. May B. Maybe C. Must D. Should
15. — do you take guitar lessons?
—Twice a week.
A. How far B. How long C. How much D. How often
China is a country with a rich culture in calligraphy（书法）. 1 computers are everywhere in our life, Chinese people should not 2 the skill of writing with hands.
Now the computer can help people to write. People are 3 computers more often than before. So many people are forgetting how to 4 Chinese characters（汉字）. People often make a lot of mistakes（错误）in handwriting.
Today, China is trying to help students and teachers to 5 their handwriting. We 6 that teachers can write well 7 the blackboard and students can write well on their exercise books, too. Teachers should make their teaching plans and students should 8 their homework by writing with their 9 . We are sure our handwriting can become 10 and better in this way.
1. A. Though B. If C. And D. But
2. A. remember B. forget C. use D. practice
3. A. making B. holding C. buying D. using
4. A. find B. read C. write D. use
5. A. show B. take C. improve D. worry
6. A. call B. hope C. dislike D. hate
7. A. in B. with C. over D. on
8. A. leave B. do C. get D. make
9. A. eyes B. ears C. legs D. hands
10. A. better B. worse C. faster D. easier
Many parents make their children do chores around the houses. For some families, teaching children what to do and how to do chores are easy. For other families, asking children to do some housework can be a very big problem.
It is a good idea for parents to tell their children that all family members must work together to make the house clean, and that each person must do his or her share of the work . This can be done by starting a program of chores and responsibilities(责任) when children are young .
Doing chores is good for children—even very young ones. Doing some chores teaches children many important skills, such as working together with others and being responsible for what they do. Doing chores can also teach children to help others. The skills and values they learn by doing chores will benefit(有益于)them in their life .
1. The first paragraph tells us______ .
A. parents shouldn’t make their children do chores.
展开余下试题B. children behave(表现)differently on doing chores in different families.
C. all children think doing chores is difficult.
D. It’s easy to teach children to do chores.
2. The underlined word “skills” means______.
A. 结果 B. 技术 C. 技能 D. 经验
3. From the last paragraph, we know that______.
A. doing chores is good for children.
B. every child likes to do chores.
C. doing chores won’t teach children anything.
D. children should learn to do chores when they grow up.
4. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. It’s a big problem for all families to teach children how to do chores.
B. Only the children who do chores know how to work together with others.
C. Some children like to do chores, but some don’t.
D. It’s not necessary for children to do chores at home.
5. What is the main idea of the passage?
A. Study is children’s responsibility.
B. Children should learn to do a lot of things in their life.
C. Parents should ask children to do all chores.
D. Doing some chores is good for children’s growth.
Mary has some friends. They are Betty, Peter, Alice and Mike. Mary is the oldest of the five. Betty is thirteen years old. She is younger than Mary and older than Peter. Alice is nine and Mike is seven.
Betty and Peter are good runners. But Peter runs faster. Mary and Betty like to play basketball. Mary plays better than Betty. Alice sings best of them.
Mary and Betty study in a middle school. They all work hard at school. But Betty works harder. Her handwriting is good, too.
6. Mary has friends.
A. four B. five C. six D. three
7. Mike is than Alice.
A. youngest B. oldest C. younger D. older
8. Peter runs than Betty.
A. faster B. slow C. slower D. the fastest
9. Betty’s handwriting is .
A. worst B. good C. better D. best
10. They all .
A. study in the same school B. like to play basketball
C. good runners D. work hard
Betty is an American school girl. She is very happy because her parents will take her to China for a visit. They are going to fly from New York on June 30 and get to Beijing on July 1. They will stay at Lido Holiday Inn. Their Chinese friends will show them around Beijing. They are going to visit the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. They will also visit some Chinese homes and try some Chinese food. They will spend a week in Beijing and then go to Xi’an,Guilin and some other places for sightseeing. The whole trip will take three weeks and she is sure she will have a good time in China.
11. Betty is very happy because she will with her parents.
A. visit China B. go home C. watch TV D. visit America
12. Their friends will show them around Beijing.
A. Australian B. Chinese C. American D. Japanese
13. From the text we can know that they will in Beijing.
A. cook Chinese food B. learn to speak Chinese
C. try some Chinese food D. visit their Japanese friends
14. After they visit Beijing, they will go to .
A. Xi’an and Guilin B. The Summer Palace C. Shanghai D. New York
15. How long will the whole trip take?
A. one week B. two weeks C. three weeks D. four weeks
1. Thirty and sixty is (nine).
2. Mary is (outgoing) than her brother.
3. Last week he (find) a host in a TV Station .
4. We all think Hero is a very (success) action movie .
5. There were a lot of (visit) at the aquarium yesterday.
6. Grandma is very healthy because she (锻炼) every day .
7. It’s a good habit to brush your (牙齿) twice a day .
8. It’s (重要的) to eat a