1. His father is an English teacher.
2. These cats are crying.
3. They can swim.
4. I like to read English.
5. I go to school on foot.
6. He likes English.
7. His father goes to work by bus.
8. He is crying under the tree.
9. His birthday is on the twentieth of November.
10. Mrs. Li and Kitty are in a big shop.
11. Kitty is wearing her new uniform.
12. The boy under the tree is hungry.
13. He goes to school every day.
15. I want to have a model car.
16. She wants a cup of coffee.
17. Mrs. Li and Kitty watch television at night.
18. I do my homework after school.
1. Everybody is in the classroom.
2. The boy does some housework at home.
3. The children had a good time in the park.
4. Jim has some story-books.
5. Mr. Hunt told us something important at the meeting.
6. The old man does morning exercises every morning.
7. We are from China.
8. I must finish my homework before eight o’clock.
9. He often goes to the library on Sundays.
10. They have a class meeting every week.