1.A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.——Henry Adams
2.This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
3.for all the great things you say and do the best teacher’s award goes to you.
4. We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's Day!
5. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
6. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
7. We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness.
8. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
9. My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
10.One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.