1. It is a tradition / custom/ traditional way （to.。.） But now/ In recent years things have changed.
2. In the past/ last/ recent.。. years， there has been a sharp increase/ decrease in.。./。.. has experienced an alarming rise/ decrease in.。.According to an official report/ survey/ poll.。.
3. Until recently/For years.。. has/have been regarded/ taken/ viewed as.。. But some people are taking a fresh look at it.
4. Should/ What.。.？ Opinions on/ Attitudes towards/ Answers to the questions vary from person to person.
5. Why do/ have.。.？ Many people often ask/ pose the questions like this.
6. Now there is a growing awareness/ recognition of the necessity to.。./ Now people are becoming increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of.。.