1. Your clothes are on the desk.
Please put _________(they，them，their，theirs) away.
2. (We，Us，Our，Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green.
We all like _________(she，her，hers).
3. (I，Me，My，Mine)_________ can't get my kite.
Could you help _________(I，me，my，mine)?
4. Tom can't get down from the tree.
Can you help _________(he，him，his)?
5. Her kite is broken. Can _________(you，your，yours) mend it?
6. We can't find our bikes.
Can you help _________(we，us，our，ours)?
7. These are _________(he，him，his) planes.
The white ones are _________(I，me，mine).
1. This isn't her knife. _________ is green.
2. These are your books，Kate. Put __________ in the desk，please.
3. They want a football. Give __________ the green one，please.
4. _____ is a boy. _____ name is Mike. Mike's friends like _____ very much.
5. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy.
6.You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too?
7. Mary works in a book store. ________likes ________work very much.
8. John and I are in the same school. ________go to school together.
9. She is a friend of ________ . We knew each other two years ago.
10. I have many friends. Some of ________are good at English.
11. ---May I use ________bike?
12. Don’t put your school things here. Put ___________away.
12. We can’t find our shoes. Can you help ___________?
1. Are these ________（you）pencils?
Yes, they are ________（our）.
2. -Whose is this pencil?
3. I love ________（they）very much.
4. She is________（I）classmate.
5. Miss Li often looks after________（she）brother.
6 -Are these ________（they）bags ？
-No, they aren't ________（their）. They are ________（we）.
7. That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big. ( I )
8. The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she )
9. Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it’s not _________ . ( I )
10. _________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack. Look! Those stamps are _________. ( he )
11. _________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you )
12. Here are many dolls, which one is _________ ? ( she )
13. I can find my toy, but where’s _________? ( you )
14. Show _________ your kite, OK? (they)
15. I have a beautiful cat. _________name is Mimi. These cakes are _________. ( it )
16. Are these _________ tickets? No, _________ are not _________. _________ aren’t here. ( they )
17. Shall _________ have a look at that classroom? That is _________ classroom. ( we )
18. _________ is my aunt. Do you know _________ job? _________ a nurse. ( she )
19. That is not _________ camera. _________is at home. ( he )
20. Where are _________? I can’t find _________. Let’s call _________ parents. ( they )
21. Don’t touch _________. _________ not a cat, _________ a tiger!
22. _________ sister is ill. Please go and get _________. ( she )
23. _________ don’t know her name. Would you please tell _________. ( we )
24. So many dogs. Let’s count _________. ( they )
25. I have a lovely brother. _________ is only 3. I like _________ very much. ( he )
26. May I sit beside _________? ( you )
1. This bike is my sister`s. It belongs to ______ (她的)。
2. This isn`t my book. _______(我的) is in the bag.
3.Could_________(你)ask_________(他) to call_________(我)back?
5._________(我们)would like to buy_________ (它们).
6. ---Who is it in this picture? ---It’s ____________(我).
7. There’s one dollar on the floor. Pick___________(它)up.
8._________（他们）are friendly to___________（你们）.
10._________（他）does__________(他的)homework on Sunday.
11. Hello, may ___________ (我) speak to Jack?
12. My bag is small. Can I use ____________ (你的)?
13. That is___________(他们的) new house.
14. My ruler is long. ____________ ( 她的' ) is short.
15. __________(他的) teacher is good. ___________(她的)is good, too.
16. Mr. Green often tells ___________(我们) some stories.
17.________（他）often helps ________（我们）with our lessons.
18.Shall ________（我们）go and join ________（她们）?
19. ________（我）want to go with ________（他们）．
20. Could ________（你）tell ________（我）how to get to the nearest hotel?
21. Let ________（我）help ________（你们）．
22. Nothing is difficult for ________（我）because ________（我）put my heart into it.
23. It's time for ________（她）to go home.
24. It's very nice of ________（你）．
25. This bike is my sister`s. It belongs to ______ (她的)。
26. This isn`t my book. _______(我的) is in the bag.
27.Could_________(你)ask_________(他) to call_________(我)back?
29 ._________(我们)would like to buy_________ (它们).
30. ---Who is it in this picture? ---It’s ____________(我).
31. There’s one dollar on the floor. Pick___________(它)up.
32._________（他们）are friendly to___________（你们）.
34._________（他）does__________(他的)homework on Sunday.
35. Hello, may ___________ (我) speak to Jack?
36.My bag is small. Can I use ____________ (你的)?
37. That is___________(他们的) new house.
38. My ruler is long. ____________ ( 她的 ) is short.
39. __________(他的) teacher is good. ___________(她的)is good, too.
40. Mr. Green often tells ___________(我们) some stories.
1. She is a student, and ________ name is Julia.
A. its B. her C. hers D.his
2. ________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii.
A. She, you and I B. You, she and I
C. I, you and she D. Her, me and you
3. Could you help ________ with ________ English, please?
A. I, my B. me, me C. me, my D.my,I
4. My uncle bought a new bike for ________.
A. theirs B. they C. me D. I
5. _________like Chinese food.
A. They B. Their C. Them D. Theirs
6. Here's a letter for you, Jim! - Oh, ________ is from my friend, Mary.
A. he B. it C. she D. it's
7. Thanks for writing e-mails to ________.
A. he B. my C. me D.I
8. Freddy often ________ at home and ________ TV on Sunday.
A. staies; watches B. stays; watches
C. is staying; watches D. stays; watches
9. Mum, ________ at 5.30 tomorrow morning.
A. wakes me up B. wakes up me
C. wake me up D. wake up me
10. --- Who teaches ________ Chinese?
--- Mr. Wu does.
A. they B. their C .them D your
11. Can you ________ English every day?
A. to practise B. practising C. practise D. practises
12. At the weekend, I spend two hours ________ the housework.
A. do B. in C. on D. for
13. We go to school ________ Monday ________ Friday.
A. on; and B. from; for C. from; to D. at; to
14. --- Would you like some milk?
A. No, I don't B. Yes, I do C. Yes, please D. No, please
15. I like going to the club and ________ all the other students.
A. see B. seeing C. watch D. look at
16. Lucy and Lily are new here. I want to show ________ around our school.
A. they B. them C. she D. you