) 1. A. younger B. stronger C. longer D. thinner
) 2. A. toothache B. stomachache C. earache D. eyeache
) 3. A. skiing B. skating C. speaking D. snoring
) 4. A. sing B. sings C. sang D. sung
) 5. A. skating B. swiming C. sleeping D. swinging
1. Last weekend they went to a zoo and saw some elephants. ( )
2. Amy watered plants and visited her grandparents yesterday. ( )
3. Look at my dress. How beautiful it is! ( )
4. Mike has a cold. ( )
5. The black dog’s tail is longer than the white one. ( )
)1. A. I’m 160cm. B. I’m 21 years old. C. I’m 48kg.
)2. A. I like the blue one. B. The blue one. C. It’s a lovely bag.
)3. A. She’s tired. B. He has a fever. C. She got the flu.
)4. A. I cleaned the room. B. I clean the room. C. I can clean the room.
)5. A. I went to Hainan. B. I will go to Hainan. C. I want to go to Hainan.
1. Miss Dove is _______________ than Mr Rabbit.
2. She has a______________.
3. She is ___________ clothes.
4. We sang and ______________ yesterday.
5. She looks _____________.
yours sick sore surprise hello
1. My grandma feels _________. She goes to see a doctor.
2. Thank you and say __________ to my friends.
3. He buys me a present. He wants to give me a ___________.
4. My hands are big, and ________ are small.
5. – What’s the matter with you?
- I have a ________ throat.
John: How _____1______ your weekend, Mike?
Mike: It was great.
John: What did you do?
Mike: I ______2_____to a park with my family.
John: How did you feel?
Mike: We were _____3______. We rowed a boat and climbed mountains.
John: That was fun.
Mike: We took many pictures. What did you do?
John: I went shopping with my mother?
Mike:______4_______did you go?
John: We went to Wangfujing. My mum bought some presents.
Mike: Did your mother buy any presents for your brother?
John: Yes, he will _____5_____ 12 years old next month. We bought some books for him.
Mke: He will be happy.
) 1. A. is B. are C. was
) 2. A. went B. go C. going
) 3. A. tired B. scared C. happy
) 4. A. What B. Where C. How
) 5. A. be B. is C. are