1. A. teacher B. certainly C. sister D. brother
2. A. earth B. near C. hear D. ear
3. A. bowl B. snow C. now D. yellow
4. A. page B. dog C. pig D. big
5. A. think B. third C. those D. thank
6. A. game B. table C. get D. rain
7. A. on B. office C. orange D. open
8. A. ruler B. mum C. shut D. colour
9. A. feet B. meat C. seven D. peach
10. A. right B. ghost C. light D. night
1. morning, evening, _____________
2. beer, coffee, ________________
3. post, office, shop, ___________
4. thin, fat, _____________
5. cool, cold, __________________
A. Can I go to the park? B. Shall we go to the park?
A. Lily, this is my friend. B. Lily, this friend is my.
A. Thank you! B. Great!
A. I’ll go shopping tomorrow morning.
B. I’ll do shopping tomorrow morning.
A. Don’t play football in the street, Fred!
B. Not to play football in the street, Fred!
1. Li Hong _____ TV for two hours every evening.
A. watch B. watches C. watched
2. --- _________ is he? --- He is ten.
A. What B. Who C. How old
3. Kate and Jane _______ my good friends.
A. is B. am C. are
4. --- Where ________ he from?
--- He _______ from China.
A. is; come B. is; comes C. does; is
5. --- Where is my pencil?
--- I can’t ______ it.
A. look at B. find C. look for
6. We’re going to stay here tomorrow. What ____ you?
A. about B. besides C. with
7. That blue jacket is beautiful.
A. fine B. very nice C. well
8. --- _____ are these? --- They are red pencils.
A. What B. Where C. What colour
9. My mother _______ three shelves.
A. have B. has C. is
10. The man over there is ________.
A. Miss White B. Mrs White C. Mr White
11. --- _______ kitchen is clean? ---- Mary’s.
A. Who’s B. Whose C. Who
12. --- _______ grade are you in? --- Grade Five.
A. Whose B. Which C. Where
13. --- _______ on the river? ---- There’re some ducks.
A. What B. Which C. What’s
14. That girl is my friend. ______ name is May.
A. His B. Her C. Its
15. Helen is behind me. I am ______ Helen.
A. behind B. in front of C. beside
1. Peter’s father often ______ (take) a bus to go to work.
2. Look! They _______ (play) happily in the playground.
3. Tom likes _______ (swim) in summer.
4. Who can _____ (speak) English well in your family?
5. Tim and Tom _____ (read) in the library. Let’s _____ (join) them.
6. We will ______ (go) for a picnic tomorrow. We ______ (get) ready for it now.
7. Mary, ________ (not talk) with each other. _______ (be) quite, please.
8. _________ (be) there any water in the bottle?
9. Do you like _______ (watch) TV?
10. Don’t _______ (wash) your shirts now.
1. Her sister doing her homework now. ____________________________________
2. Tom have a happy family. ______________________________________________
3. Sometimes my parents and me go for an outing on Sundays. _______________________
4. I usually have lunch in home. _______________________________
5. We sing and dance at the party last night. ______________________________
Jane and Mary are good friends. Their families are in Shanghai now. Jane is from Britain and Mary is from America. They are in the same school. But they aren’t classmates. Jane is in Class One. Miss May is her teacher. Mary is in Miss White’s class. They study Chinese. They like it. They like Shanghai, too.
1. Jane and Mary are good friends and classmates.
2. Their families aren’t in Shanghai now.
3. Miss May is the teacher of Class One.
4. Mary is in Class One.
5. Jane and Mary study Chinese and they like it.
Tom is a little boy, and he is only seven years old. One day he went to the cinema. It is the first time for him to do that. He bought a ticket and then went in. But after two or three minutes he came out, bought a second ticket and went in again. After a few minutes he came out again and bought a third ticket. Two or three minutes late he came out and asked for another ticket. Then the girl in the ticket office asked him, Why do you buy so many tickets? How many friends do you meet? Tom answered, No, I have no friend here. But a big boy always stops me at the door and tears(撕) my ticket to pieces.
1. Tom is _______ years old.
A. seven B. six C. nine D. eleven
2. It was ________ for Tom to go to the cinema alone.
A. the second time B. the third time C. the first time D. the last time
3. Tom bought _______ before the girl asked him.
A. one ticket B. two tickets C. three tickets D. five tickets
4. Tom met _______ that day.
A. three friends B. his parents C. many classmates D. no friend of his
5. The big boy was _______ in the cinema.
A. a doctor B. a teacher C. a worker D. a policeman
B A C A C C D A C B
B A B A A
B C C B B A B A B C B B C B B
1. takes 2. are playing 3. swimming 4. speak 5. are reading, join
6. go, are getting 7. don’t talk, Be 8. Is 9. watching 10. wash
1. doing – is doing 2. have – has 3. me – I 4. in – at
5. sing and dance – sang and danced
一)B B A B A (二)A C C D C