Directions: In section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.（Geilivable English -http://www.171english.cn）
1. A. Impatient B. Confused C. Pleased D. Regretful
2. A. At a bust stop B. At a laundry C. At the dentist’s D. At the chemist’s
3. A. An actor B. A salesman C. A translator D. A writer
4. A. He lost his classmate’s homework. B. He can’t help the woman with her math.
5. A. The woman should go to another course.
B. The woman gives the man so many chances.
C. The man dislikes the sandwiches offered there.
D. The man is having trouble deciding what to eat.
6. A. She has no idea where to find the man’s exam result.
B. She isn’t allowed to tell students their grades.
C. Dr. White hasn’t finished grading the papers.
D. Dr. White doesn’t want to be contacted while he’s away.
7. A. Move to a neat dormitory B. Find a person to share their apartment.
C. Clean the room with the roommate. D. Write an article about their roommate.
8. A. Bob won’t take her advice.
B. Bob doesn’t want to go abroad.
C. She doesn’t think Bob should study overseas.
D. She hasn’t talked to Bob since he went abroad.
9. A. The snack bar isn’t usually so empty. B. Dessert is served in the snack bar.
C. The snack bar is near the library. D. Snacks aren’t allowed in the library.
10.A. Take her bicycle to the repair shop. B. Leave her bicycle outside.
C. Clean the garage after the rain stops. D. Check if the garage is dry.
Directions: In section B, you will hear two short passsages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.