What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat? A kitten.(小猫)
What surprising things happen every 24 hours?Day breaks, but doesn't fall; night falls, but doesn't break.
What can hear you without ears and can answer you without a mouth? An echo.(回声)
What do you know about the kings of France? They are all dead.
What question can you never answer 'yes" to" Are you asleep?
Why do some old people never use glasses? They must prefer bottles to glasses.
You play with this ——(ball)
You eat with this ——(spoon)
You drink with this ——(straw)
You talk with this ——(mouth)
You look with his ——(glasses)
what man cannot live in a house? 什么人不能住在房子里?
What never asks questions but gets a lot of answers? 什么东西永远不问问题但是却能得到很多答案?
Key： dictionary （字典）
A mouse has a large pocket． What is it? 一种鼠有一个大袋子，它是什么? Key： a kangaroo（袋鼠）
You have it．You read it．There're some pictures in it? 你拥有它，你可以阅读它，它有些图片在里面，它是什么?
1、What is black when it is clean and white when it is dirty?
2、What number comes next? 1,2,4,7,11,16,( )
3、What letter is an insect?
4、What can't talk but can speak the truth ?
5、From what number can you take half and leave nothing?
6、Which three letters can frighten a thief away?
7、What would you say if you saw a ghost(鬼)?
8、Why is a river rich?
9、Why did John say he didn't know where the sun was?
10、Where does a person stay for the longest time in his life?
11、What is it,which will tomorrow and was be yesterday?
12、If you were to throw a white stone into the Red Sea, what would it become?
13、When is your uncle's sister not your aunt?
14、What tables grow in the fields?
15、What can you hold in your left hand,but not in your right hand?
16、What is the center of gravity?
17. what kind of dog never can bite and bark?
18. what rises in the morning and waves all day?
19. what is easy to get into but hard to get out of?
20.What letter is a question？
6、I C U
7、I would say nothing and run as fast as possible.
8、Because it has two banks.
9、Because it was at night.
12、It remains a white stone.
13、When she is my mother.
15、You can hold your right hand in your left hand, but you can not hold your right hand in your right hand.
16、The letter V.
1. What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors?
2. What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
Anything it eats.
3. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
Drums, that is eardrums.(鼓膜)
4. What's too much for one, just right for two, but nothing at all for three?
5. What person tried to make you smile most of the time?
6. What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
7. What surprising things happen every 24 hours?
Day breaks, but doesn't fall; night falls, but doesn't break.
8. What can hear you without ears and can answer you without a mouth? An echo.(回声)
9. What do you know about the kings of France?
They are all dead.
10. What question can you never answer 'yes" to"
Are you asleep?
11. Why do some old people never use glasses?
They must prefer bottles to glasses.
12. Why is the person wearing two coats while painting the house?
Because the instructions on the paint can say "Put on two coats for best results."
13. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
14. What do workers do in a clock factory?
They make faces all day.
15. What 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?
16. When do you go as fast as a racing car?
When you are in it.
17. How many sides does a house have?
Two - inside and outside.
18. What never asks any questions but always gets answers?
19. Where did Columbus stand when he discovered America?
On his feet.
20. When the boy fell into the water, what's the first thing he did?
He got wet first of all.
21. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father?
22. What has teeth but cannot eat?
23. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
24. Why does time fly?
To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.
25. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
26. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?
All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.
27. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
28. What kind of dog never bite?
A hot dog.
29. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?
Because it can't sit down.
30. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
It's nice not to see you again.
31. What wears a cap but has no head?
32. What rises in the morning and waves all day?
33. What is an astronomer?(天文学家)?
A night watchman with a college education.
34. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy?
Because they always have their hands in front of their faces.
35. What is wind?
Air in a hurry.
36. What comes after the letter "A"?
All the other letters.
37. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
38. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?
39. What person does every man take his hat off to?
40. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school?
Because he wants to go to high school.
41. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
42. What's the difference between a hill and a pill?
A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.
43. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
Because he's dead.
44. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left. Why?
Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
45. What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you?
Nothing. Because I'm a woman.
46. What always travels on foot?
47. Where can happiness always be found?
In the dictionary.
48. What is higher without a head than with a head?
49. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?
He can't read.
50. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?
51. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather?
52. What is never used until it's broken?
53. What's a skeleton?(骨架)
It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
54. What is dark but made by light?
55. What can you break with only one word?
56. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out?
57. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket. Why?
Because the truck driver was walking.
58. Where can milk be best stored?
In a cow.
59. Which can move faster, heat or cold?
Heat, because you can catch cold easily.
60. What's the hardest thing about learning skating?
61. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees?
62. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness?
63. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean?
It never eats.
64. Why is writing called handwriting?
If people wrote with their feet, we would have to call it footwriting.
65. If there were only thre girls in the world, what do you think they would do? Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one.
66. How many great men have been born in London?
None. Only babies.
67. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it? When you have a hole in your pocket.
68. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it? Darkness.
69. The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I?
70. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life?