初中英语朗诵稿

时间:2022-09-24 20:56:49 朗诵稿 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

初中英语朗诵稿

  英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。小编整理了初二英语诗歌朗诵稿,欢迎阅读!

初中英语朗诵稿

  英语诗歌朗诵稿一

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在楼梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃尔·龙萨

  (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

  英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其来的优雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  犹如闪电劈开云团,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一阵像冰,一阵似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

  英语诗歌朗诵稿二

  Love me little, Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果爱得太炙热

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它将很快燃烧成灰烬

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要对我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你爱我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果爱我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕爱会失去

  I am with little well content,

  一点儿我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一点儿就会让我满意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  英语诗歌朗诵稿三

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀诉

  Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托马斯·怀亚特

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

  说不!说不!多么羞辱!

  To save thee from the blame

  我的悲伤,我的失落,

  Of all my grief and grame.

  责备无需由你背负。

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  无论是富贵还是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直爱你义无反顾;

  In wealth and woe among:

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  And is thy heart so strong

  难道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  That hath given thee my heart

  而我一颗心已经向你托付;

  Never for to depart

  不是为了离别,

  Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是为了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  对于一个深爱你的人,

  And have no more pity

  你的同情怎会踪影全无?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  难道你就这样把我抛开?

  Say nay! say nay!

  说不!说不!

【初中英语朗诵稿】相关文章:

六一的朗诵稿-朗诵稿07-31

成长的朗诵稿-朗诵稿08-17

适合朗诵的朗诵稿05-23

关于爱的朗诵稿精选-朗诵稿07-31

校园励志朗诵稿-朗诵稿12-30

感人的朗诵词稿-朗诵稿07-31

关于理想的朗诵稿-朗诵稿07-31

梦想现实的朗诵稿-朗诵稿07-31

歌颂亲情的朗诵稿-朗诵稿07-31

关于春天的朗诵稿-朗诵稿07-30