1.this is the book which i like the most.
2.the box which is full of books should be empty as soon as possible.
3. i am the one who wrote to you.
4.the teacher who teaches us maths is a young man.
5.i want to find a place where is quiet and good.
6. the restaurant where we had our lunch last time is in tha 17th street.
7.the book that you borrowed from me yesterday is helen's ,not mine.
8.the dog that is eating over there belongs to the shopkeeper.
9.i like the movie that i watched yesterday.
10.do you think the picture that is taken by john is good?
I’m a 16-year-old girl, who is studying in Beijing RitanHigh School.
I picked up the garbage/rubbish/litter that/which the tourists/visitorsthrew away.
She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen/met.
This is the factory that/whichI worked in.
This is the factory where I worked.
This is the factory that/which I visited last week.
This is the most interesting novel that I have ever read.
He is going to visit our school in April, when he will give/deliver us a lecture about how tolearn English .
In our school, there is a big library, where we canread the books
that/which we are interested in.
Yesterday I went to Shanghai, where I was born.
He didn’tpass/failed theexam again, which made his parents very angry.
1. He, who knows nothing but Ptends to know everything, is indeed a good-for-nothing. 不懂装懂,永世饭桶。
2. He that is ill to himself will be good to nobody. 人不自爱，焉能爱人?
3. He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑在最后, 谁笑得最好。
4. He who makes no mistakes makes nothing. 从不犯错误的人一事无成。
5. He that can read and meditate will not find his evenings long or life tedious. 会读书思索的人不会感到长夜无聊或生活乏味。
6. He that gains time gains all things. 谁赢得时间，谁就赢得一切。
7. He is the best general who makes the fewest mistakes. —Hamilton 错误犯得最少的将军就是最好的将军。——汉密尔顿
8. He who nothing questions, nothing learns. 什么也不问的人什么也学不到。
9. He that is master of himself will soon be master of others. 能自制者方能制人。
10. He that travels far knows much. 行万里者,见多识广。
11. He that cannot ask cannot live. 万事不求人,哪里能生存?
12. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. 朋友就是这样的人——他了解你的一切而仍然喜欢你。
13. All is not gold that glitters. 闪闪发光者，未必皆黄金。