You are going to have a business trip and arrange your friend to look after your children. Write a letter to the friend. In your letter, you should
1. Tell him/her which kind of food your children like and dislike
2. Tell him/her which kind of activities your children can attend
3. Tell him/her the time you will pick up your children
Write a letter to a furniture company from which you just bought a piece of furniture, but found some problems after the mail arrived. In your letter:
1. Describe the condition of the furniture.
2. The problems.
3. The expected solution from the company.
Your friends have been out on holiday and ask you to stay at their house. However, there is a problem with a piece of equipment in the kitchen. Write a letter to them. In your letter:
1 Describe your feeling at their home.