11. ---How many American students came to visit your school yesterday?
---Nine. Five are from New York, the other _____ are from Boston.
A. two B. three C. four D. five
12. ---What’s five and seven?
A. twelve B. twenty C. thirty-five
13. Although I failed four times, my father encouraged me to have a _______try.
A. five B. fourth C. fifth
14. December is ________and last month of the year.
A. the twelfth B. twelfth C. the twelve
15. Boys and girls, please turn to Page_____ and look at the ________picture.
A. Fifith; five B. Five; five C. Fifth; fifth D. Five; fifth
16._______, when Marx was already _________, he found it was important to study the situation in Russia, so he began to learn Russian.
A. In 1870s; in his fifties B. In 1870s; in fifties C. In the 1870s; in fifties D. In the 1870s; in his fifties
17. Come on, baby. We have already done ______ of the work.
A.two-three B.two-third C.two-thirds D.second-three
18. ________of the land in that district is covered with trees and grass.
A. Fifth two B. Two-fifth C. Fifth second D. Two fifths
19. Our class is a big family. About ______of the students in our class are from
A. three fifiths B. third fifth C. three five
20. It is reported that nearly _________foreign kids joined a British boarding school
last year, and a third of them came from China.
A. nine thousand B. nine thousands C. nine thousand of D. nine thousands of