1. Daniel wants to c his school life with Nancy's and John's.
2. Who are w to help the old man?
3. Simon is a naughty boy. He likes to play j ____ on everyone.
4. If you can't s ___ the problem, you can come and ask us for help.
5. Lu Xun is one of the most famous w__________ in China.
6. How many s do you have to learn?
7. The little girl can't find her mother. So she is crying s___________.
8. There are many places of i _____ in Suzhou.
9. -What are you doing now?
-I'm p ______ for the coming trip.
10. The visitors are always amazed by the b of the scenery.
11. The young man was too late, but _____ (lucky) he caught the train.
12. He likes playing computer games very much and he can make a home page all by (he).
13. Lesson Two is __ (easy) than Lesson One, but I think Lesson Six is the (easy) of all.
14. This coat is too big. Do you have a ____ (small) one?
15. We _____ (visit) the Great Wall in two days.
1. John is _____ honest boy. He said he would come here in _____ hour.
A. a; a B. a; an C. an; a D. an; an
2. Where is Cecilia Cheung? I haven't seen her films _____.
A. in a long time B. for a long time C. in long time D. for long time
3. Though my uncle lives in the USA, he often _____ his family.
A. thinks for B. thinks of C. thinks out D. thinks over
4. There are _____ advertisements on Channel 7 than on Channel 8.
A. few B. little C. fewer D. less
5. Kitty spends a lot of time ____ after-school activities, but Linda spends little time _____ it.
A. doing, in B. to do, in C. doing, on D. to do, on
6. -Shall we go to Laoshe Tea House to drink special Beijing tea tomorrow?
A. Good idea! B. That's right. C. Let's not. D. No.
7. -Will you visit the World Park with me?
A. Yes. I'll be glad. B. OK. I'll be glad to.
C. Of course. I'm glad. D. All right. I'm afraid to.
8. The train arrived _____ Nanjing _____ 6.00 _____the afternoon of Sep. 13.
A. at; at; in B. in; at; in C. in; at; on D. at; in; on
9. Lift is also called _____in American English.
A. dustbin B. corridor C. elevator D. rubber
10. Yesterday I read this newspaper, but I couldn't find _____.
A. something interesting B. anything interesting
C. interesting something D. interesting anything
11. Daniel has an egg, Mille has two eggs, I have three eggs, so we say, I have the most eggs.
A. more B. most C. the most D. the fewest
12. John's tie is ______ Tina's tie.
A. the same to B. the same as C. the same with D. the same for
13.John's tie is Tina's tie.
A. the different from B. the different in
C. different from D. different in
14 John's tie and Tina's tie are ______.
A. same B. the same C. the same as D. like
15. John's tie and Tina's tie are ______.
A. different B. the different C. the different from D. the different in
1. Wendy saw a doctor on Sunday because she was ill.
Wendy saw a doctor on Sunday _____ _____ her illness.
2. Amy's blouse is not the same as Lucy's blouse.
Amy's blouse is _____ _____ Lucy's.
3. What's your favourite season?
Which season _____ _____ _____ _____ ?
4. This school has a big library. There are lots of useful books in it.
This school has a big library _____ _____ useful books.
5. In our classroom John sits behind me.
In our classroom I sit _____ _____ _____ John.
Annie hopes to watch the _____ and _____ some photos.
You must _____ _____ _____, or this will make Jim angry.
My father always _____ me _____ stories when I feel unhappy.
_____ students have _____ lessons and Home Economics _____ _____.
The boy is very young, _____ he knows