1. Grandma felt i________ yesterday , we took her to a hospital .
2. It’s___________(传统的)to eat mooncakes on zhongqiujie in china.
3. Tom is going s________ with his friends on weekends.
4. Alice is easy to ___________(变得) hungry at night.
5. Can you find out these p__________ in your book.
6. What is he doing for v____________?He is going fishing.
7. What are the ___________ (不同点)between your sister and you?
8. We should go to see a d_________ when we have a toothache.
9. They are too t_______. Let’s help them.
10. If you are s_______ out ,I think you should lie down and rest.
11. Jim is very a______ boy in our school.
12. You’d b_____ go to school on time.
13. You m______ keep warm when the weather is cold.
14. My aunt is out, so I need look after my cousin.
15. Doing some __________(锻炼) can make you strong.
16. Lisa _________(设法) to eat more vegetable.
17. What dos he do on weekends? He _______(有时)watches TV.
18. What’s your favorite_________(节目)。It’s Animal World.
19. The r_______for “play soccer” are interesting.
20. How m_____ apples do you take? Only three.
21. He’s not very h__________ although he has a good habit.
22. Is her _________(生活方式) the same as yours.
23. Tom and his friend go to the movies t_______ a week.
24. Eating _______（薯片）too much is bad for your health.
25. I would like to eat some f______, like pears.
26. My mother wants me to d_______ milk every day.
27. ______(睡觉) eight hours a night is good for your health.
28. Grandpa is pretty healthy because he e_____ every day.
29. The weather here is so cold, I can h______ stand it.
30. Can I help you?----Of c_____, I’d like a hamburger, please.
31. We must _________ (保 持 ) our classroom clean.
32. Boys are always a_______ in PE classes.
33. He goes to the supermarket o____ a week.
34. If you have a cold, you should _________(吃) some medicine.
35. It t_______ me half an hour to do my homework every day.
36. There are sixty m_____ in an hour, And there are 24 hours in a d______.
37. We must walk to the village. There is no other m_____of going there.
38. How much we are paid ______ （决定于）on how hard we work.Beijing is in the n_________ of China.
39. There is no bridge over the river, so we must get there by b_____.
40. Don’t w______. If you can’t do it, I can help you.
41. You can take many different kinds of ________ （交通方式）to New York,such as bike, car, bus, train and subway.
42. I ride my bike to the subway s_______, and then I take the subway to my work place.
43. My American friend is going to v________ me next week.
44. Hey! Can you come to my b_________ party?
45. Don’t talk in class, please keep q______.
46. What did you do on Saturday? -Nothing much, I stayed at home the w_____ day.
47. I’m sorry, I can’t come, I have to s_______ for the math test.
48. There will be a football m____ between Class1 and Class2 this Friday.
49. I can’t go to movies with you , I have to go to my piano l______.
50. Thanks for your _____（邀请）to have dinner, but I can’t come.
51. I t____ to climb the tree, but I can’t.
52. You can find the right date of Christmas on the _________（日历）.
53. My friend likes sports, so she is very ________（积极）.
54. Mary is a f______ girl, she always makes everyone laugh.
55. Jane isn’t very o______, she likes to stay at home 。
56. My sister is a l_____ more outgoing than me.
57. Liu Ying talks more than Liu Li,, Liu Li is ______（安静）than Liu Ying.
58. The weather in China is very d_____ （不同） from that in English.
59. Lucy and Lily have opposite views and i______ . Lucy likes staying in and reading, but Lily likes going out and meeting people.
60. Pete is really taller this year, he eats all the time . He is h______ than everyone
on the football team.
61. ________(虽然)he likes football, he isn’t good at playing football.
62. His mother is going shoping, so he must ________(照顾) his brother.
63. He love _______(大自然), but he can’t do well in biology.
64. There are _____(四十) students in our class.
15. My radio doesn’t _____. Can you mend it for me ? A. use B. move C. walk D. work
16. ---____I put my bag here?
---Sorry, you ______. A．Must; mustn’t B．Do; don’t C．can; needn’t D．May; can’t
28. If you don’t know a word, you must ____the word in a dictionary.
A. look up B. look down C. look over D. look out
29. I found _____ important to learn English well.A. it B. that C. it is D. this
30. She will find him a kind man when she ___________ more about him.
A. knows B. know C. will know D. is going to know
31. ---It‘s my birthday today. --- _____.
A. Your birthday is happy B. Good C. I’m glad to hear that D. Many happy returns
32. ---This passage is a bit difficult._____ read something easier?
A. Why not to B. Why don’t C. Why not D. Why not you
33. The headmaster said to them, Congratulations _____ everybody!
A. at B. to C. with D. for
34.---What’s your trouble?---: _____.
A. I’ll be fine soon B. I think it’s quite cold
C. I’m worried about my mother D. I’ve got a headache
35.---Hi, Mei! Can you tell me when _____ for Beijing?
---Yes, tomorrow afternoon. A. leaving B. leaves C. to leave D. are you leaving
36.---Don’t forget to bring your wife here next time, please.--- _____.
A. No, I don‘t B. No, I won’t C. No, I can D. Yes, I do
37. -- Which of your parents is a doctor ?
-- ______ are. A. Any B. Either C. Both D. Neither
38. Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see ___________.
A. who is he B. who he is C. who is it D. who it is
39. Not only I but also Jane and Mary ____ tired of having many examinations.
A. is B. are C. am D. be
40. __ he ____ a car? Yes, he has.A. Does, have B. Have, got C. Has, got D. Does, has
forget, bring，mend，beside，luck，pick，same，differently, I ，every , stop，each
Mr. Brown had an umbrella shop in a small town. People sometimes 1 ________ him broken umbrellas, and then he took them to a big shop in London. They were 2 ________ there.
One day Mr. Brown went to London by train.&