2. 学习linking verb +adj. 结构的用法。
1. You look excited.!
2. Please say thanks to your mom.
3. Why all the smiling faces?
4. The teacher is angry and the students feel afraid.
1. How are you doing?
见面问候语，相当于How are you?
2．You look tired. 你看起来很疲劳。
“系动词+adj.”构成系表结构，这类动词还有be, feel, smell, sound, taste, turn, get, become, go, seem等。如：I feel terrible. 我觉得很不舒服。
say thanks to smile
富有的 愚蠢的 不受欢迎的
( )1. -How much did you ____ on the new bike?
-Three hundred yuan.
A. pay B. cost C. take D. spend
( )2. -Mike felt sad because he failed his exam yesterday.
-I’m sorry to hear that. Let’s ____.
A. cheer him on B. cheer on him
C. cheer him up D. cheer up him
( )3. -What’s the matter with Tom? He seems ____ sad.
-His pet dog died.
A. feel B. feels C. to feel D. feeling
( )4. -Shall we go hiking this weekend?
-OK. Sounds ____.
A. good B. well C. good idea D. bad
（ ）5. We have won the basketball game, we’re becoming __________.
A. disappointed B. silly C. rich D. excited
6. 继续学习linking verb +adj. 结构。
1. He feels disappointed because he can’t get a ticket to The Sound of Music.
2. Michael isn’t able to come
3. How many places should Kangkang set?
4.Why is he disappointed?
1. He feels disappointed because he can’t get a ticket to The Sound of Music.
A ticket to\for sth. ……的票\劵\入场卷
2. He has a temperature. 他发烧了。
Have a temperature=have a fever 发烧
be able to disappointed
四、当堂巩固练习 1. 句型转换
1.Michael had a temperature because of the bad weather. (改为同义句)
Michael ____ ____ ____ because of the bad weather.
2.Tom’s mother looks worried. (对画线部分提问)
____ does Tom’s mother ____?
3.The novel ends with happiness. (对画线部分提问)
____ ____ the novel end with?
4.The boy will be able to go to school next year. (改为否定句)
The boy ____ ____ able to go to school next year.
5.He must stay at home to care for his grandpa. (改为同义句)
He must stay at home to ____ ____ his grandpa.
( )1. -Tom, Jane wanted you to call her.
-I’ll ____ in twenty minutes. Thank you.
A. call on her B. call her on C. ring up her D. ring her up
( )2. Ann will not be able ____ your birthday party because she has a temperature.
A. to come to B. come C. comes D. to come
( )3. Jack wanted to get a ticket to Titanic, but there was ____ left.
A. no B. not C. none D. one
( )4. Kate’s grandmother lives in a house____, but she doesn’t feel ____.
A. alone; alone B. lonely; lonely C. alone; lonely D. lonely; alone
( )5. He entered Beijing University____. The people in his village are ____ him.
A. in the end; pride in B. at the end; pride of
C. in end; proud of D. in the end; proud of
1.They were happy to be…
2.…the Titanic had a serious accident…
3.They were very frightened ...
4．...they were afraid of losing each other.
5.Rose felt very sad.
6.She was so lonely!
7.The mother was so worried that…
8. …sad and went mad.
1. The Sound of Music is one of the most popular American movies.
one of… …之一，后常接可数名词复数形式，还可接最高级+名词复数形式，最……之一。
He is one of the most popular singers in China.
She is one of the tallest girls in our class.
2. She went to care for a family with seven children.
care for照顾、照料=look after take care of
He cared for his mother because she was ill.
a family with seven children有七个孩子的家庭
a house with two bedrooms
Lively cheer up
1. I hope everything _____________ well.（go）
2. The story is so _________ and _________.（fun, interesting）
3. Yesterday a student __________（ring）me up.
4. She is a good and _________（live）girl.
5. Beijing opera is also _________（call）Peking opera.
6. These stories end with _________（happy）and laughter.
7. There are four main _______（role）in Beijing Opera.
8. I like Love Me Once More, Mom ________（good）of all.
9. She was able to cheer up the family by _________（teach）them __________（sing）many songs.
10. Its music and _________（sing）come from Xipi.
11. 复习linking verb +adj. 结构。
1. Please say thanks to your mom.
2. How nice!
3. I hope everything goes well.
4. Why all the smiling faces?
5. Michael isn’t able to come.
6. I’ll ring up Michael later.
1. It is our national opera with a history of 200 years.
with a history of 200 years在句中作定语修饰opera.
He is a young man with short hair.
China is an old country with a long history.
The teacher came into the classroom with a book in his hand.
2. It came into being after 1790 when the famous four Anhui opera troups came to Beijing.
come into being诞生，形成。如：
The building came into being 20 years ago.
come into being role
1. You should s__________ the table quickly for dinner.
2. Our teachers taught us to sing l____________ songs before class.
3. At first, the mother almost went m____________ because she lost her daughter.
4. The landlord is so c___________ that almost everybody hates him.
5. To our surprise, they made p___________ with each other in the end.
6. Mary happened to meet one of her old friends and invited him ________ (go) to her new house.
7. They are getting _________ (marry) next month, so they are very excited now.
8. You will feel unhappy when someone_________ (smile) at you in a strange place.
9. Mr. Smith seems to be ____________ (please) with the new student called John.
10. The lights are off. I think there was nobody ___________ (leave).
Topic 2 I’m feeling better now
14. 语音：\i\和 \e\的区别，关注句子停顿、弱读和不完全爆破。
1．She is crying in the bathroom because she did badly in the English exam.
2. She feels very lonely because she has no friends to talk with.
误：Because he was ill, so he didn’t go to work（×）
正：Because he was ill, he didn’t go to work.（√）
正：He was ill, so he didn’t go to work.（√）
“seem ” 的用法
3. She seems a little unhappy.
如：He seems very upset 他好像很苦恼。。
4.What seems to be the problem?
Seem可以充当行为动词，可接动词不定式 seem to do sth.
如：It seems to rain.天好像要下雨了。
as…as表示和……一样， not as/so…as表示两者程度不一样，即“A”不如“B”，Section C课文中出现了五个句型，请画出as…as和 not as/so…as，注意它们中间的形容词或副词用原级
16. I couldn’t sleep as well as usual.
17. I thought the roads here were not so clean as those in our hometown.
18. The food was not as delicious as ours, either .
19. It also seemed that the people here were not so friendly as you.
20. I live as happily as before.
“be used to “的用法
be used to sth. 习惯于某事
如：He is used to the weather here.
be used to doing sth. 习惯于做某事
如：He is used to getting up early.
not…any longer和no longer的用法
10. He doesn’t hate the driver any longer.
11. He no longer stays in his room by himself.
not…any longer不再，相当于no longer，指时间上不再延长，多与持续性动词连用。
如：He didn’t live in Hainan any longer.
look worried __________ do badly in _________
take it easy ___________ make friends_________
Jimmy is a l______ boy. We all like him very much.
T______ he is only 7 years old, he knows a lot.
-----What did you do to d_____ with sadness?
-----I’m sorry. I don’t know how to do it.
-----Li Ming didn’t pass the exam, e_______.
-----I’m sorry to hear that.
-----Watching English movies is h____ in improving listening.
-----You are right.
1. I got the _______(感觉) that he didn’t like me very much.
2. I am sorry _______(拒绝) the job yesterday.
3. We want to help her, but she doesn’t _______(接受). .
4. Our teachers are very _______(严格) with us.
5. She often tells us _______(笑话) after class. We like him very much.
( )1.-----Why do you like watching Lucky 52 Program?
-----_______ it’s very interesting.
A. How B. Because C. What D. Which
( )2. She looks so happy because she did ______ in her English exam.
A. good B. bad C. well D.fine
( )3. I ____ live there when I was a child.
A. am used to B. was used to C. get used to D. used to
( )4. -----I don’t know _____ to play the violin.
-----My cousin can teach you.
A. how B.what C.who D.when
( )5. Lily is very careful. Now she is writing as ______ as Lucy.
A. care B.careful C. carefully D.careless
( )6. The old man has no sons or daughters. He lives _____ and he often
. A. alone; alone B. lonely; lonely
C. alone; lonely D. lonely ;alone
( )7. I’m shy. I’m afraid of ______ in public.
A. speaking B. speak C. to speak D. spoken
( )8. Tom is used to _____ early in the morning.
A. get up B. gets up C.getting up D got up
( )9. The old man is so old and he often worries ______ his health.
A. in B. on C. about D. with
( )10. The teacher made us ______ English exercises all the time.
A. did B. do C. doing D. to do
( )11.You didn’t pass the exam. I didn’t ____.
A. either B. also C. neither D. too
( )12. ___the help of government, the poor boy came back to school again.
A. Under B. With C. By
( )13. The weather in Beijing is not ____ good ____ that in Hainan.
A. as; than B. so; as C. than; as D. as; so
The farmers are still working, _____ _____ it is raining hard.
She _____ _____ _____ our invitation.
Don’t be so ______ _______ yourself.
Jeff ______ hate the driver ______ _____.
Could you tell me how to _______ ______ sadness?
Topic 3 Many things can affect our feelings
（1）了解元音因素 / i: / 和 / i / 之间的不同并根据读音正确区分单词。
能够了解并掌握英语简单句中的六种基本句型，即S+V, S+V+O, S+V+P, S+V+O+OC, S+V+IO+DO, There be...。
（1） They arrived .
（2） I miss you .
（3） You look happy .
（4） We should keep the classroom clean .
（5） He gives me some money .
（6） There is a book on my desk .
生病的 环境 仔细考虑
作决定 沉默的 噪音
I get so nervous when I give a speech .
If we are not confident about ourselves,we may feel upset or nervous.
( )1. -Tom must be at home because the light in his house is on.
-He ____ be at home, because I saw him playing basketball on he playground.
A. must B. mustn’t C. can’t
( )2. -I feel really ____ before making speeches.
-Take it easy. You are the best.
A. nervous B. disappointed C. unpopular
( )3. Our headmaster told us how to ____a good mood, so we can study in high spirits.
A. keep B. keeping C. keeps
( )4. Before you are going to hand in your test papers, you should ____ again.
A. think about them B. think over them C. think them over
( )5. Mr. Li is ill. Let Mr. Wang ____ us instead of him.
A. to teach B. teach C. teaches
( ) 6. This piece of music sounds ____.
A.the better B. well C.beautiful
( )7. Take it ____,we can help you .
A.easily B.easy C.easier
( ) 8. The glass is ____water.
A fill B filled with C full of
( )9.The boy did not play computer games ____.
A. any many B. any more C. any
( )10. Why is the woman worried ?
B: ____she lost her little son.
A. So B.Since C.Because
1. Maria will give a s______ in front of all her classmates.
2. His aunt can’t find her p______, so she won’t go to England tomorrow morning.
3. He has a very good ______of direction.
4. Don’t make so much n______, the other students are preparing for the English exam.
5. If you are in a good mood, you can study in high s______.
6. Mother lets Michael ______ (not watch) TV all day because the final exam is coming.
7. I don’t want to make a wrong ______ (decide) so I have to think it over.
8. It’s very difficult for her brother ______ (learn) English well.
9. We hope ______ (see) him be happy again.
10. I saw some boys ______ (play) basketball when I passed the gym.
1. He won the game, and we are ___________ ___________ him.(以……为自豪)
2. Those bottles are ___________ ___________ milk just now.(充满)
3. After he ________ __________ _______, we began to carry it out.(作决定)
4. I am always ready to help my classmates when they are ___________ ___________.(处于困境)
Unit6 Enjoying Cycling
Topic 1 We’re going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai..
I have some exciting news to tell you.
We’re going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai.
It will take us a few days to get there by bike.
We’ll decide on the best way to travel on our field trip.
Where do you plan to visit?
Kangang helped us book the train tickets.
（1）I would like to book some tickets to Mount Tai on April 13th.
（2）How much does a standard room cost?
（1）For our spring field trip,we are going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai.
（2）I plan to start out next month.
（3）The best way to raise money is to sell newspapers.
3. 正确掌握pay, cost, spend 和take 表示花费时的不同用法。
raise total top
冰箱 标准的 单一的
舒服的 皇后 条件
For our spring field,we are going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai.
It is too far to cycle,but we can choose proper vehicles.
It costs each student one dollar to buy a ticket for the draw.
( )1. -What about going shopping together?
-Sorry, I have a lot of homework ____.
A. do B. to do C. doing D. did
( )2. It’s impossible for us ____ there on foot in two hours.
A. to get B. get C. getting D. got
( )3. -Though Mike is ____ boy, he can say many words.
A. an-one-year-old B. a one-year-old C. an one-year old D. a one-year old
( )4. -What did the teacher say just now?
-He asked them ____ the math problem.
A. discussing B. discussed C. to discuss D. discuss
( )5. -I’ll go on a visit to Mount Huang.
A. Thank you. B. Have a good trip! C. Never mind. D. My pleasure.
( )6. -Shall we go on a field trip to Tenglong Cave by bike?
-No. It’s ____ far ____ cycle. Let’s choose other vehicles.
A. too; to B. so; to C. too; not to D. so; that
( )7. The foreign visitors are looking forward to ____ Beijing Opera at Haidian Theater.
A. watch B. watches C. watching D. watched
( )8. -What’s the price of the movie ticket?
-We have tickets ____ ￥35 ____ the front seat.
A. at; for B. at; in C. on; for D. on; in
( )9. -How much did your new car ____ you?
A. spend B. pay C. cost D. take
( )10. They will decide whether ____ the movie The Sound of Music at the cinema.
A. see B. to see C. seeing D. Saw
1. He lives at the ___________ (顶部) floor of the building.
2. I’d like to book a s___________ room with two beds.
3. The headmaster called on the students to r___________ money for the poor boy.
4. If you want to live more comfortably, you’d better buy a ___________ (冰箱).
5. They share a ___________ (共同的) interest in reading.
6. They plan ___________ (have) a rest after a long journey.
7. The conditions in the hotel will make you feel ___________ (comfort).
8. ___________ (travel) by car is very pleasant.
9. It took us half an hour ___________ (find) out the cost by train.
10. At last, Lingling ___________ (think) of a good idea and solved the problem.
11. It often takes about 16 hours to go from Beijing to Shanghai by train. (对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ _________ it often _________ to go from Beijing to Shanghai by train?
12. She paid 100 yuan for the coat. (改为同义句)
She _________ 100 yuan _________ the coat.
13. His parents will go to Mount Tai by bus tomorrow. (对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ his parents go to Mount Tai tomorrow?
14. The train ticket cost him ￥120. (对画线部分提问)
_________ _________ _________ the train ticket _________ _________?
15. Tom gets a letter from his father every month. (改为同义句)
Tom _________ _________ his father every month.
Topic2 How about exploringTian’anmen Square?
掌握after, before, when, not…until, while, as和as soon as引导的时间状语从句；
e.g. She was doing her homework while I was calling her.
e.g. After you read this book, you’ll learn a lot about history.
e.g. Someone came towards me as I got off the bus. 当我下车时，有人向我走来。
As the students walked along the lake, the sang happily. 学生们一边在湖边走，一边高兴地唱歌。
e.g. It was raining when I got home. 当我到家时，正下着雨。
Sorry, I was out when you called me.对不起，你打来电话时，我出去了。
※Until 当主句的卫浴动词表示持续性时，通常主句和从句都用肯定形式，意为“直到….”, 当主句的谓语动词表示短暂性时，通常主句用否定形式，即not…until… 意为“直到….才…”.
e.g. I waited here until you finished your meeting.我在这儿等你，直到你开完会。
He didn’t go to bed until his father came back home. 直到他父亲回家，他才上床睡觉。
※as soon as 表示“一…就….”
e.g. He will tell you the truth as soon as you get there. 你一到那儿，他就告诉你真相。
※in the+方位词+of…. 指在某一范围内的地区
e.g. Beijing is in the north part of China. 北京在中国的北部。
※to the +方位词+ of….指互不接壤并且互不管辖的两个地区。
e.g. Japan is to the east of China. 日本仔中国的东边。
※on the+方位词+of… 指相互接壤但互不管辖的两个地区。
e.g. Shangdong is on the northeast of Henan. 山东在河南的东北面。
22. 学习辅音/θ/ , / s/ 的发音及正确的语音语调。
1. 度假_______________________ 11. 对…感到惊奇____________
2. 忙于做某事_________________ 12. 令某人惊奇的是 _________
3. 为….做准备_________________ 13. 惊奇地做某事 ____________
4. 期待，盼望做某事___________ 14. 向四面八方 _____________
5. 算出，制定_________________ 15.一…就…_________________
6. 制定计划__________________ 16. 忍不住做某事____________
7. 计划做某事_________________ 17. 做某事有乐趣 __________
8. 迫不及待做某事_____________ 18. 迷路，丢失______________
9. 顺便说一下__________________ 19. Push one’s way out _________
10. 充满的__________________ 20. Raise one’s head____________
1. He was walking down the ________（海边）
2. ---What are they doing in the classroom?
---They are guessing whose ______(明信片)it is.
3. We are going to have a sports c______ in that village.
4. ---How about e_______ the countryside this weekend? ---Good idea.
5. The spring Festival is coming, and I will r______many cards from my friends.
6. 我姐姐正忙于打扫卧室。My sister is ______ _____ the bedroom.
7. 我叔叔正在三亚度假。My uncle is _____ ______ in Sanya.
8. 我算不出这道数学题。I can’t _____ ____ this math problem.
9. 我们正盼望参观博物馆。We are ____ ______ ____ _____ the museum.
10. 康康看电视时候，他弟弟在睡觉。___ ___ ___ ____TV, his brother was sleeping.
1. Zhejiang is _____ the southeast of Henan.
2. My bike is ____ the back of the building.
3. Sanya is ______ the south of Hainan.
4. China is ____ the east of Asia.
5. We know the Qilin stands _____ the peace of the country.
Surprise direction step slowly push camp amaze receive mean
1. I missed the fast train and had to get the ______one.
2. We were _____at the news that she didn’t finish the task.
3. When the police arrived, the ran in all _______.
4. When we were having a meeting, someone ____ the door and came in.
5. She took a few____ towards the window.
6. -How about going _________ this weekend?
-That’s a good idea!
7. The Great Wall is an _________building. It’s well-known around the world.
8. Tom is looking forward to _________his father’s letter, because his father works far away.
9. October 1st, 1949 was a _________ day in the history of China.
When until after while before
1. We should knock at the door ____ we enter other people’s rooms.
2. What were you doing _____ the telephone rang?
3. I didn’t go to bed _____my mother came back last night.
4. _____ Rose was doing her homework, her mother was cooking.
5. _____ his parents died, he lives in this house alone.
1. They rode to Tian’anmen Square together.(同义句)
They went to Tian’anmen Square together____ _____
2. This is a special trip.（感叹句）
_____ _____ _____ trip this is.
3. He took a lot of photos in the center of Tian’anmen Square.（划线部分提问）
____ ____ he ____ in the center of Tian’anmen Square ?
4. It’s ten miles from his home to school. （划线部分提问）
____ ___ is it from his home to school?
5. She took care of her mother at home last Monday. (改为同义句)
She ____ ____ her mother at home last Monday.
6. The teacher went home after he went over the students’ homework yesterday. (改为同义句)
The teacher ____ go home ____ he went over the students’ homework yesterday.
7. Lucy will give a phone call to her friend. Lucy will get off the plane. (用as soon as合并为一句)
Lucy will give a phone call to her friend ____ ____ ____ she ____ ____ the plane.
8. It’s about half an hour on foot from school to my home. (改为同义句)
My home is about ____ ____ ____ ____ from school.
9. Tony doesn’t know which book he should choose. (改为同义句)
Tony doesn’t know which book ____ ____.
Topic 3 Bicycle riding is good exercise .
如：If it dosen’t rain tomorrow, we’ll go to the park.
If you break the traffic rules , you’ll get a fine.
（1）When I first arrived, I was afraid of riding my bike anywhere.
( 2 ) It’s easy to park bikes, too .
---I think so.
---Why don’t we…?
That’s a good idea.
遵守交通规则 ------------------------- get a fine---------------------
违反交通规则-------------------------- in trouble--------------------
注意-------------------------------------- in case of--------------------
与…分享…----------------------------- in a word--------------------
1. There are twenty _________(乘客) in the bus.
2. A _________ all ball games, I like basketball best.
3. -Do you hear of Li Yang?
-Yes. He is famous for c_________ English.
4. I can’t find my watch. Did you see it _________(任何地方)?
5. The Tour of Qinghailake is the largest bicycle road race in _________(亚洲).
6. I have a _________ (舒适的) teaching job at a middle school.
7. I want to book a s_________ room with two single beds.
8. Hello, Wei Hua! Did you receive a p_________? I wrote something on it and I sent it to you yesterday.
9. In A_________, most people have light skin, but in Africa, lots of people have dark skin.
10. I _________(注意到) Mr. Wang walking towards our classroom when I went home.
1. Cycling is popular because it doesn’t cause air _________(pollute).
2. David was so _________(care) that he made many mistakes.
3. Wang Junfeng was the _________(win) of 800-meter race.
4. When the flood broke out, the policeman took the baby to the _________(safe).
5. -Computer games are more and more interesting.
-I _________(agree) with you. I think we shouldn’t play too much.
6. While they were playing football, I _________ (record) the score.
7. My dear daughter, I have some exciting news _________ (tell) you.
8. Yesterday we had fun _________ (camp) in the forest. 9
9. Riding a bike can save more time than _________ (walk).
10. This movie is wonderful, but it isn’t _________ (suit) for children.
( )1. China is ____ the west of Japan and ____ the east of Asia.
A. in; to B. to; in C. on; to D. at; in
( )2. They ____ Miss Brown at the airport when she arrives this afternoon.
A. will meet B. met C. meet D. meets
( )3. I think Mike is ____ student in my class.
A. more careful B. the most careful C. careful D. careless
( )4. If it ____ tomorrow, I ____ not go there by bike.
A. rained; will B. rains; will C. is going to rain; do D. rains; do
( )5. -I want to see the film. Would you like to go with me?
A. Certainly, I like to. B. You bet. I’d like to. C. You bet, I would. D. No, I’d like to.
( )6. The children got to the Ocean Park after ____ ride.
A. an hour’s B. an hours’ C. a hour’s D. one hours’
( )7. Many old people are ____ at the ____ modern science.
A. surprised; surprising B. surprised; surprised
C. surprising; surprising D. surprising; surprising
( )8. Tom misses his brother very much and he is looking forward ____ him.
A. to hear from B. hearing from C. to hearing from D. heard from
( )9. -Good morning! Can I help you?
-Good morning! We want ____ two tickets for the hard sleeper.
A. making B. to make C. booking D. to book
( )10. There are many trees on ____ sides of the river.
A. every B. both C. each D. all
( )11. -What beautiful clothes you are wearing! They must be expensive.
-No. They only ____ me fifty yuan.
A. cost B. spent C. paid for D. took
( )12. -What time did you begin your work yesterday?
-____ six o’clock ____ the daytime.
A. On; in B. At; on C. At; in D. On; at
( )13. -____ is it from here?
-It’s about five minutes’ walk.
A. How long