unit19 sentence(人教版高二英语下册教案教学设计)

发布时间:2017-12-13 编辑:互联网 手机版

1.It sometimes happens that people are in a position where they can take an important decision about a person they hate.

有时有这样的事发生,人们处在某个位置,这个位置可使他们对所恨的人作出重大的决定。

2.But when the roles are turned around, it is Shylock who must beg the Duke to save his life.但是当角色发生转变,又该夏洛克乞求公爵饶命了。

3.If not, what do you think about a situation like that?

如果不是的话,你认为是什么样的情况?

4.If you won’t let me have it, that will be a sign of weakness and no one will trust your laws anymore.

如果你不让我得到它,那将是软弱的表现,而且将来没有人相信你们的法律。

5.It’s useless trying to argue with Shylock. 同夏洛克讲理是没用的。

6.You might as well go stand upon the beach and argue with the sea.

你倒不如站在海滩上与大海争论。

7.How can you hope for mercy yourself when you show none?

如果你一点儿都不表现出仁慈,又怎么样得到别人的仁慈

8.Mercy falls like the gentle rain from the sky upon the earth.

慈悲就像甘露从天空降到大地。

9.It blesses those who give it and those who receive it.

它不但赐福给施与的人,而且赐福给受施与的人。

10.To do a great right, do a little wrong and in that way we can save Antonio.

做大而正确的事,犯点小错误,这样我们才能救安东尼奥。

11.I have sworn to heaven to have my pound of flesh.

我已经对天发誓要我的那磅肉。

12.Why do you think Shylock prefers to take his pound of flesh instead of the money from Bassanio? 你认为为什么夏洛克愿意要那磅肉而不要巴萨尼奥的钱?

13.However, he agreed to lend Antonio the money on one condition.

不管怎么说,他答应借钱给安东尼奥,但有一个条件。

14.He is young, but I never seen so young a body with so wise a head.

他很年轻,但是,我过去从来不知道有这么年轻又如此聪明

15.My money and goods are as dear to me as life itself.

我的钱和财产对我就像生命一样宝贵。

16.The judge suggested that Shylock take the money that was offered by Bassanio and tear up the agreement 法官建议夏洛克拿着巴萨尼奥提供的钱,撕毁协议。

17.Bassanio told Antonio that he was in love with Portia.

巴萨尼奥告诉安东尼奥说他爱上鲍西娅了。

18.I ask you to let him stand in my place and give judgment.

我请求你让他代我作出裁决。