欢迎来到原中小学教育资源网!

狮子林英文导游词

时间:2018-02-03 16:18:03 导游词 我要投稿

狮子林英文导游词

  去旅游的'时候,狮子林也是一个不错的选择哦!以下是小编整理的狮子林英文导游词,欢迎阅读参考!

  狮子林英文导游词一

  Lion grove is located in the northeast of suzhou city swallow gate garden road, was built in the yuan dynasty, as the representative of the yuan dynasty garden. Garden rockery throughout, gallery, number crunchers looms, winding path leading to a secluded spot, feel history generally. Lions angled Lin Ping rectangle, area of about 10000 square meters, is one of the representative of suzhou classical garden, has one of the largest remaining ancient rockery group, a rockery kingdom. Are embedded in the walls of the gallery's four big famous song dynasty, su shi, huang tingjian, calligraphy Cai Xiang monuments, and the southern song dynasty wen tianxiang inscriptions of plum blossom poems. Lion originally bodhi authentic temple garden, Lin in A.D. 1341, the monk preached day such as Jackson went to suzhou, by his disciples. Later that year came the disciples to buy to buy the house for days like phil Jackson to build monasteries. Day such as master b from 27 master monk word on west zhejiang lionrock, in memory of his teacher, named "lion forest". Also because the Buddha book has "lion roar" a word, and numerous rockeries resembling a lion shape and name.

  Day such as master xie, disciple, gradually deserted temple garden. Ming wanli seventeen years, Ming surname monk begging for alms chang-an yu, rebuild the lion Lin Shengen temple, Buddha hall, thriving scene. To kangxi years, temple, garden, for the father of Huang Xi, hengchow magistrate after Huang Xingzu bought, named "for garden." On February 11, 1703 AD the qing emperor kangxi tour at this point, given the forehead "lion Lin temple", after the qing emperor qianlong six lion grove, has been given according to the mirror round, "painting of Buddha and existing" really fun "equal plaque. Qing qianlong 36 years, Huang Xi examination, refinement, reforming courtyard, named "five pine garden". To the middle of the reign of qing emperor guangxu huang family decline, garden have qian Bridges, rockery is still only.

  狮子林英文导游词二

  The lion forest is one of the four classical gardens in suzhou, has been 650 years of history, as the representative of the yuan dynasty garden. Located in suzhou city, jiangsu province city northeastern garden road no. 23, plane into something a bit width rectangle, covers an area of 1.1 hectares, open area of 0.88 hectares. In 1982 was designated as cultural relics protection unit in jiangsu province. Garden rockery throughout, gallery, number crunchers looms, winding path leading to a secluded spot, feel history generally. Are embedded in the walls of the gallery's four big famous song dynasty, su shi, huang tingjian, calligraphy Cai Xiang monuments, and the southern song dynasty wen tianxiang inscriptions of plum blossom poems.

  Mountainous southeast, northwest much water, surrounded by high walls deep curtilage, corridor surrounded. Central to the pool as the center, fold mountain building, move the flowers planted wood, bridge pavilion, has dominated layout is compact, rich artistic conception "Zhi foot mountain". Lion grove both suzhou classical garden pavilion, palace, building, hall, hall, porch, gallery of humanities landscape, more to the lake mountain stone, lives deep hole and famous in the world, known as "rockery kingdom". Lion forest lake stone rockery was more and exquisite, lake Shi Linglong, hole lives flowing, twists and turns, such as the history, is regarded as "taoyuan 18 scene". Ceiling mountain peak forest, are like the lion dance. With CDH, spit on, XuanYu, Leon xia peak, lion peak and to the ZhuFeng list. Campus construction is given priority to with YanYu hall, after hall is a lion originally bodhi authentic temple garden, Lin in A.D. 1341, the monk preached day such as Jackson went to suzhou, by his disciples. The following year (the yuan dynasty last emperor shun emperor to is two years), the disciples to buy to buy house for days like phil Jackson to build monasteries. Garden was built in the yuan dynasty to two years (AD 1342), by the day, such as master but the disciple made for in the division, the early name "Lin temple", later renamed "carry authentic temple", "divine grace temple". History, yuan at the end of the monk day if phil Jackson d disciple "at capital contribution, to buy land and house, to the teacher".

  Because garden "is bamboo, Lin takes * * ta peak, the more like lion (lion)", and for days such as Jackson should b d well in zhejiang lionrock tome buddhist 27, in memory of the Buddha and the mantle, inherited the relations, take a Leo in the buddhist scriptures, so the name "ShiZiLin", "Lin". Also because the Buddha books with the word "lion roar" (" lion roar "refers to Jackson taught scripture), and many rockery resembling a lion shape and name. But have poetry "lion forest emphasizes the first 14", described the landscape and the life. Park is completed, many of the poet, painter to the zen meditation, as listed in the "lion Lin Jisheng set" of poetry and painting. Day such as master xie, disciple, gradually deserted temple garden.

  Ming hongwu six years (AD 1373), 73 - year - old big painter-calligrapher NiZan (yunlin) via suzhou, participated in gardening, painting and acknowledged (with the lion figure Lin), make very famous lion grove, become a buddhist lecture and literati painting chanting songs of the resort. At the beginning of the qing emperor qianlong, temple garden is a private property, from temple temple, involved in the garden, because the park has wukesong tree, so it is also called five pine garden. For pigment comprador businessman bought BeiRunSheng 1917, after nine years of building, expansion, is still a lion grove garden east (for bayesian clan academy, learn and housing).

  Ming wanli seventeen years (AD 1589), Ming surname monk begging for alms chang-an yu, rebuild the lion Lin Shengen temple, Buddha hall, thriving scene. To kangxi years, temple, garden, for the father of Huang Xi, hengchow magistrate after Huang Xingzu bought, named "for garden."

  On February 11, 1703 AD the qing emperor kangxi tour at this point, given the forehead "lion Lin temple", after the qing emperor qianlong six lion grove, has been given according to the mirror round, "painting of Buddha and existing" really fun "equal plaque. Qing qianlong thirty six years (AD 1771), Huang Xi examination, refinement, reforming courtyard, named "five pine garden". To the middle of the reign of qing emperor guangxu huang family decline, garden have qian Bridges, rockery is still only.

  In A.D. 1917, the Shanghai pigment company BeiRunSheng (world famous architect i. m. pei's uncle) from civil administration chief Li Zhongyu purchased lion grove, 800000 silver, for nearly seven years of time to repair, add some of the attractions, and dubbed "the lion forest" old name, lion forest canopy Sioux city at one time. BeiRunSheng had prepared to preparations for the opening, but due to the outbreak of the war of resistance. BeiRunSheng died in 1945 AD, the lion by its Sun Beihuan Lin chapter management. After the liberation, bayesian posterity will be donated to the country of suzhou gardens administration over after renovation, open to the public in 1954 AD.

【狮子林英文导游词】相关文章:

1.狮子林的英文导游词

2.游狮子林导游词

3.狮子林导游词

4.狮子林的导游词

5.苏州狮子林导游词

6.狮子林的旅游景点导游词

7.江苏狮子林导游词

8.有关于狮子林的导游词